Clay shooting - The future

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UT as walk through discipline.... like they introduced for Helice (big fail) will ruin the discipline.....as it has with ours.

I am not really sure what will happen.

There is talk of a breakaway federation....but we will have to see.

I am missing something here, whats all this about a change to UT first I have heard about it.

Nic knows what it is all about but there are some fairly big changes proposed by the president  and all the others resigned in protest!

First I have heard about it, I shall wait for Nic to explain then unless we have a link to something ?

No one has yet convinced me that shooting these stupid fast sole destroying targets in dull old Blighty does anybody any good, even the Elite Internationals. It should be about confidence and keeping your head right, on regulation targets. http://www.tirovesti.co.uk/
Absolutely agree mate.

Unbeleivable what difference it makes when you get some good light, trouble is its not often we do.

As for regulation targets well lets not get started on that one again :)

Must be a lot of people who do not read the whole site .....or my threads :laugh:

Not like you IPS to miss something important. :wink:

Well I can but try......for now...!

Not like you IPS to miss something important. :wink:
In my defence Nic, I have never peeped at the fitasc site in fact I didn't even know we had one. Makes me wonder what else I am missing out on will have to have a proper good shuffty at the home page see what gems await.

NO NO NO NO NO.

Just read it Nic, what the Fiocchi hell is all that about. What kind of a looney came up with that idea.

So in reality is this nut job likely to get these ridiculous rules implemented or is it just bollox.

Oh they will be driven through all right.

This is the new NGB World order way of doing things..!!

It happened in Helice 2 years ago....killed it stone dead. Now it failed ...it is back to the old way...but no money pot. So still dead.

I am new to the game but have been enjoying the UT discipline. If the proposals went ahead I think I would stop shooting UT and concentrate on OT and ABT. I want to shoot disciplines that complement each other essentially because of my age and the fact that I started late and don't have time for chop and change. At the moment I shoot the three and enjoy all because although different not so that you would not recognise what the process entailed. I have serious doubts whether it would be popular to change it down here and THE disciplines down here are ABT,UT and OT with a bit of DTL but UT is ubiquitous so the ramifications would be major here.

Agree John, I wont be shooting it in that format that is for sure.

Agree John, I wont be shooting it in that format that is for sure.
Ian with all the changes that keep happening to any sort of international/fast trap I think dtl is going to win out in the trap world! I'm getting so fed up with it all that I may go back to my roots.....dtl! Can't go bact to ball trap because they messed that up too!!! At least dtl is still as its always been.....now where did I put that valium!!!!!!!

Never tried DTL and there is not a club near me that shoots it ! I would go the ABT/ OT route if it goes tits up!

Dtl

don't go there john not if you value your sanity.

Sssssssssssssh they might hear you and conjure up a change to DTL just to make your day! :)
they wouldn't dare to Robert and i tell you for why, because Dtl shooters would not put up with it there are lots of them and the lads in the top classes wont even put up with targets that are even remotely wrong. So take the Dtl lads on at your peril.

Note

Last bit aimed at the powers that be

they wouldn't dare to Robert and i tell you for why, because Dtl shooters would not put up with it there are lots of them and the lads in the top classes wont even put up with targets that are even remotely wrong. So take the Dtl lads on at your peril.
Note
Last bit aimed at the powers that be
They mess with dtl at their peril! There would be questions asked in the house and the riots would make the Tottenham riots look like a bloody tea party!

So why doesn't everyone else kick up a fuss when they meddle with something that already works!

Surely it can't only be the DTL shooters with any *alls!

Back