CPSA Premier League 2015

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As I registered just after the shoot my score doesn't count towards the wlss team unless I enter as AA class and cpsa won't have it any other way despite my card showing wlss on it when I shot.  What a great introduction to the sport on my first ever registered, thanks cpsa !

Last edited by a moderator:
As I registered just after the shoot my score doesn't count towards the wlss team unless I enter as AA class and cpsa won't have it any other way despite my card showing wlss on it when I shot.  What a great introduction to the sport on my first ever registered, thanks cpsa !

On the plus side Diane has sorted you guys some toilets at wlss. 
In fairness, it wasn't your first registered shoot. It was everybody else's. It was a practice round for you. Hardly the CPSAs fault that you wanted to join 2 days before you asked them. I remember doing my first registered shoot at EJC. My application only got to CPSA that morning so it was too late. Never mind. A lot more shoots to come.

If you registered after shooting then, you were not part of the CPSA preimer league event. I'm surprised they even let you enter in AA class.

Not sure quite why your moaning at them.

Almost like asking the national lottery if you can pay for your lottery ticket after the draw because your numbers came up! 

Unless I'm miss understating why your unhappy? 

Last edited by a moderator:
He is unhappy because that's NOT the Information he was given on Sunday ' if you join the CPSA we will probably put you in B class' and then put him in the WLSS Team.

This was his First ever event other than playing occasionally (one a year) on our ground.  

Maybe I miss read it. If he paid to join before shooting then I see no problem.

If as it says he registered just after the shoot. Then at the time of shooting, wouldn't have been a member of a team.

Hopefully it will all be sorted for the next shoot.

As this was his first reg shoot and most on here know you have to shoot a min 3 x100 reg shoots to get a emergency classification. So why did / would they say he would be put into B class when it's against their own rules. 

As this was his first reg shoot and most on here know you have to shoot a min 3 x100 reg shoots to get a emergency classification. So why did / would they say he would be put into B class when it's against their own rules. 
​thought they jus made them up as they went along?

He said baseball Sian, not an American football team, .. How many peeps can you fit on a baseball field for F's sake.
That is the Great British senior Baseball team, albeit in 2013.  They receive no funding and rely on donations!

34 in the picture of which at least one is the coach/manager. Only 9 people on the field at once. A few spare pitchers means there's enough for 3 teams there, ..

34 in the picture of which at least one is the coach/manager. Only 9 people on the field at once. A few spare pitchers means there's enough for 3 teams there, ..
I'm not interested in you trying to get the better of me.  He asked if we had a team and yes we do.  End of.

I'm sorry Sian, I'm not trying to get the better of you at all. Just commenting on how many people there are for a 9 man team.
Well they were all counted as team members, no doubt spares some of them but they were all on the team.  

Team members are replaced during a game as and when required, pitchers , because of the technique and physical effort required are often substituted.

Derby County used to play at The Baseball Ground.

An evening at a baseball game is brilliant entertainment and worth every dollar. 

Back