CPSA Confidentiality.

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
don't see the problem with it,wish i could say the same for my scores lately.

in fact people are welcome to them...they can be depressed for me!

Don't have any problem with it. From what I can see, all it does is confirm to anybody who is desperate to know for whatever reason, that I shoot and therefore most likely own a gun, where I shoot, how often I shoot, and how good or crap I am at doing so.

Personally, I am happy to tell anybody who is interested (and some who are not) any and all of those things anyway. 

And I would risk a fiver that those who are concerned about it still have a Facebook page? . . . . . . . . . . now that IS something to be MUCH more worried about. 

I couldn't care who looks at my sores and averages.
125565 go for your life.
I'm pretty chuffed with the summer.

You don't need people's numbers you can just search their surname and find them.

Seems to me though that the CPSA could usefully provide details of what is actually on the website in Pull....Will I can't believe you didn't know that page existed....Mr Average(s). Might be useful instead of the completely amateurish articles written by people as a favour to them and with pictures taken on their mobile phones....thought this month's mag was appalling....What do they spend our subs on??? A double page on clay shooting on TV and no mention of the EXCELLENT work Phil Coley is doing....Nick F if you are reading this surely the magazine can be a bit more professional (and I don't mean the Regional parts...fully accept that they are volunteers, but actually they are all well written...unlike half the articles)

Ok rant over.....

Btw, I knew the averages page existed, but didn't suss that if you clicked on the discipline it listed the shoots below and showed the dropped scores. I must try and keep up.. :)

Back