Classifications

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I should be staying put in A for sporting although my average has taken a but of a dive this last 6 months. <_<

That's because you're a second-rate Yorkie has-been..... ^_^
It's because I spread myself too thinly (ooooo, matron). If I concentrated on one discipline I'd be unstoppable....probably. Possibly. I expect... <_<

C class to A class in sporting bummer ! as for abt down from a to b even though the cut of is 89.4% shot 88 92 94 and 156/200 = 78% more than 10% less than my average should this not have been discarded ? come on einstein i cant work it out !

C class to A class in sporting bummer ! as for abt down from a to b even though the cut of is 89.4% shot 88 92 94 and 156/200 = 78% more than 10% less than my average should this not have been discarded ? come on einstein i cant work it out !
Think they've got it right mirokumk38,

(88+92+94+156)/500 = 86%

86 - 10% = 77.4%

No score below this figure (156 x 200 = 78%)

All scores count so average is correct at 86%.

Only 5 ESP shoots to get the average, so potential for a big change. Well done for going up though.

Beverley scores look a bit odd overall. The three you did look like one shoot was too easy, one about right and one too tough. Do they do many ESP shoots?

Think they've got it right mirokumk38,

(88+92+94+156)/500 = 86%

86 - 10% = 77.4%

No score below this figure (156 x 200 = 78%)

All scores count so average is correct at 86%.
thanks !

i was thinking it was anything less than 10% of your current average from the last cut off point was thrown out.

Only 5 ESP shoots to get the average, so potential for a big change. Well done for going up though.

Beverley scores look a bit odd overall. The three you did look like one shoot was too easy, one about right and one too tough. Do they do many ESP shoots?
they are doing 1 a month over the winter i think, one 100 birder was very tricky the others where good, i was using different guns etc so scores a bit all over the place.

I understand the new classifications are valid n 1/12/12 but when do they actually yblish them..? I would assume it would be about now?

Back