Classifications

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well and truly in C for me a couple of shockers to start me off - not bad for my first foray into registered though - its all about the journey right?

74% before dropping worst scores so recon A class here I come. Better results than I got in school :.:

Well and truly in C for me a couple of shockers to start me off - not bad for my first foray into registered though - its all about the journey right?
I'm enjoying the journey Gav , always good to be out there with fellow shooters and trying my luck on the day .

I've made some great friends in this past year :)

I'm enjoying the journey Gav , always good to be out there with fellow shooters and trying my luck on the day .

I've made some great friends in this past year :)
couldnt agree more mate, really enjoying the company and the learning curve, who knows this time next year we could be millionaires B class

evening all, god knows where i will end up i think im around 74.9 roughly... :huh: still what ever happens head down and keep trying to hit that bloody black disc!!!! :D :.:

There you go, Mark, that's your problem! There are orange ones and white ones too! You gotta him them buggers as well! ;)

Oh, and if you keep your head down, you'll only be able to hit the rabbits...... :huh: :D

evening all, god knows where i will end up i think im around 74.9 roughly... :huh: still what ever happens head down and keep trying to hit that bloody black disc!!!! :D :.:
Right on the number for A last time round :D

There you go, Mark, that's your problem! There are orange ones and white ones too! You gotta him them buggers as well! ;)

Oh, and if you keep your head down, you'll only be able to hit the rabbits...... :huh: :D
them rabbits get me everytime black/orange/white/ or furr they get in my head :yell: :D

82% so right about the cutoff for AA .3500+ targets at 13 different grounds. disapointed to still see some people not handing cards in at the death in a desperate atempt to MANIPULATE averages. . wish i had some bags of sand too now . :p birds only all the way for me if i scrape in .

regards

jasper

I've got enough sand for everyone :.: All joking aside, I was just not good enough this time round. Chasing a number every time I went out led to too many poor performances that dragged me down. A good chat with Tanya Faulds on Thursday gave a different perspective and mindset of how to get it done. Onwards and upwards gents :)

Yep chasing a number is pretty fatal; just do it a shoot at a time.

Fingers crossed I'll make C class next year.

i hope your in C too . then i wont have to beat you for the AA money :D :D :D :D :D ( then i woke up)

Last edited by a moderator:
Borderline A after chasing scores - i feel your pain Fuzrat finally hit a 67 and a lesson was due since the lesson an 88 and 84 but only one counts to this cut off so missed by a shoot it looks - something to aim for over the winter though

Down 1 for skeet and all round, I reckon. Should be staying put for everything else. Bah. :???:

Back