Cheddite Cartridges?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dam that's 2 miles from ere, but I was Unable to do anything today.

Yep stick me down for a thou, I can sort you out either before or when I collect em mate
Hi Harley,

Sorry we didn't have time to arrange to help you today, but as Skeet says we'll get you sorted out ASAP :) If you PM me your email address I can let you know when I'm next down :)

Nick

Hi Harley,

Sorry we didn't have time to arrange to help you today, but as Skeet says we'll get you sorted out ASAP :) If you PM me your email address I can let you know when I'm next down :)

Nick
Just seen these posts after i pm'd you, will sen you my email, cheers :wink:

Hi Harley,

Nick
I may take a few k in October when you are down this way again, would be able to meet you myself this time I hope. Harleys can come down with those if need be.

I showed them around a bit today and people were interested. Not tried them yet as its a steel club. That nice shiny antimony shot looks promising!

Just an update.

Used the Cheddies today.

I was using my U2's and balls of dust were fairly common, though that is to be expected on closer targets.

Longer targets were smashed to fcuk!

Very pleasing to see how hard the breaks were.

When I was off, single pellet strikes were hard enough to take good sized chips off...which is always nice!

They have medium brass on them, but had no extraction issues (i have had issues on similar looking cases from other brands).

A usefully fast cartridge, but not overly so. I have a recoil reducer, so I can't comment on punchyness, but a colleague stated that they felt firm, but only in a confident way and by no means harsh.

Nice clean tubes afterwards, no sign of propellant etc.

These aren't just "good for the money", they are good, period.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just an update.

Used the Cheddies today.

I was using my U2's and balls of dust were fairly common, though that is to be expected on closer targets.

Longer targets were smashed to fcuk!

Very pleasing to see how hard the breaks were.

When I was off, single pellet strikes were hard enough to take good sized chips off...which is always nice!

They have medium brass on them, but had no extraction issues (i have had issues on similar looking cases from other brands).

A usefully fast cartridge, but not overly so. I have a recoil reducer, so I can't comment on punchyness, but a colleague stated that they felt firm, but only in a confident way and by no means harsh.

Nice clean tubes afterwards, no sign of propellant etc.

These aren't just "good for the money", they are good, period.
Which ones are you using, the UT's plastic 28g 7.5s?

Yes mate...tried them?
Thanks for that and yes I bought a slab off Nicky T and had similar results to you - I just wondered if they were the same shell.

Once I've made inroads into my current mixed stash of Hulls, Rios and Fiocchi's I'll be investing in a batch of UT's too.

Thanks again,

Iggy.

Back