Cheapest Clay Cartridges

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know people that find them ok but anytime i use them i only chip clays and i miss way more than i normally do using them. They were the first cartridge inused when i started shooting and i thought they were grand and it was me that was missing everything . And i know it was but as soon as i switched to another cartridge my scores shot up. 

Even now where missing 4 or 5 out of 100 would be a bad day if i use them i end up missing loads with them. I know its probably all in my head and maybe they are just a very slow cartridge or something but i wont use them anymore
I don't know what would caused that and I really don't believe its the cartridge if I am honest (said without being mean in any way) just had too many great days with them and I have shot a lot of them as has Tony over the last few years.  Anyone got a clue?

I don't know what would caused that and I really don't believe its the cartridge if I am honest (said without being mean in any way) just had too many great days with them and I have shot a lot of them as has Tony over the last few years.  Anyone got a clue?
Oh i know your 100% right its all me in my head or something . I know other people i shoot with them that find them ok . But for me i just cant use them . But fiocch Blacks are among my absolute favorites . I prefer them to far more expensive cartridges so ya 100% this is all in my head . But thats where a good score comes from at the end of the day :)

Oh i know your 100% right its all me in my head or something . I know other people i shoot with them that find them ok . But for me i just cant use them . But fiocch Blacks are among my absolute favorites . I prefer them to far more expensive cartridges so ya 100% this is all in my head . But thats where a good score comes from at the end of the day :)
I also like the F Blacks but don't find them superior to the TTs - you are right though our minds get in the way

Many years ago I was sponsored by RC Cartridges , still to this day I receive a Christmas card from them . The only reason I stopped using them was the British importer  was not very active.

Recently I emailed Gamebore , Hull, and Eley for a quotation to supply 20,000 12G, 20G & 28g cartriges (60,000 in total) to date I have not received a reply from any of them. It certainly looks like I will be spending Euro's not Pounds.
I'd email a man in Ayrshire...

Hull won't do it because they don't supply direct you need to go through a dealer...

Ed,

I personally know Sue & David Bontoft, I have an explosives licence and a Dealers licence, not highlighting Hull particularly but my post was directed at all three companies .

How rude and bad manners to not reply to any sales enquiry ?

Obviously do not want the business , and sure enough they will not be getting it.

Will it bother them ? Not one bit , whilst we the mugs are content to pay the pipers tune .

I wonder if attitudes would change if sales took a dramatic drop?

That is only going to happen if like me , we don't bother any more in purchasing their products.

I did something like 18 months "research" trying out all sorts of carts. I wanted something that was sensibly priced, easily available, not too thumpy and clean, ohh and I tend to shoot fibres. 

TBH I can't recall all the ones I tried, but a mate was solid hooked on Eley VIP's until he tried a few boxes of the one's I settled on - Hull Superfast 27g Fibre 7.5's. He now saves (get this) £70 per thousand and his score are as rubbish as ever.

Back