Cartridge Speed

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I shot thousands of blue S&B 32g paper cased skeet shells at ISU skeet! but then I was young, tough,and indistructable or so I thought? :fie:  

:nyam:  You could if you lived in the West Country! :crazy:   I don't think that the origional Gytorp is still in business? :fie:

I remember S&B's they used to make some strange noises! On a par with Baikal, every now and then you would get what we called a Friday afternoon load, huge bang, and three sheets of Pravda would float down like snow! They were unpredictable, but added a extra bit of fun and excitement, as everyone took a few steps back when these were loaded into your gun!

A pal of mine is in the national Czech trap shooting team and thus qualifies for free sponsorship from S&B.  He, like most of the others, favours RC even though he has to pay for them.

coarse, fast, dirty, inconsistent.
I've known a few women like that over the years!!!! I always found them to be rather good fun!!!   :crazy:

Last edited by a moderator:
The S&B's that found their way over here were much like the early Ruski Wolf carts.  Provided many good laffs but no regrets when gone

Can anyone honestly tell the difference between a fast or slow cartridge apart from the recoil? I certainly cannot.
I can...

When I drive to a shoot in the van my cartridges are relatively slow. However, when I drive to a shoot in the Audi my cartridges are quite a bit faster.

It makes no difference to my shooting whether I drive the van or the Audi

I can...

When I drive to a shoot in the van my cartridges are relatively slow. However, when I drive to a shoot in the Audi my cartridges are quite a bit faster.

It makes no difference to my shooting whether I drive the van or the Audi
Can you tell the difference in the "brakes" when your cartridges are slow to when your cartridges are fast?  :nyam:

Back