Beretta world sporting championships

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My error Don, I was looking for the results early last night and bingled it, found a report of yours that said Paul Simpson had beaten Phil Thorrold in a shoot off.

Oddly enough it mentions July the 8th?

Pull your finger out Brunt, its been over 12 hours since it finished now! Christ alive man!

Full results now on the Beretta world website.

Had a good days shooting if not a little muddy and wet to make things interesting.

Managed to post a 113 - dropped 5 in the last three stands!

Need to concentrate a little on my Psycology i think.

How rude that a pikey from Rutland is allowed to speak to clayshooting's most esteemed photographer and journalist in such a manner.

It just goes to show how standards have dropped in clayshooting since Emilio retired. This site definately requires moderators.

Maybe his report is late because he's stressed???

Full results now on the Beretta world website.

Had a good days shooting if not a little muddy and wet to make things interesting.

Managed to post a 113 - dropped 5 in the last three stands!

Need to concentrate a little on my Psycology i think.
if that is the case m8 work on it and I'm sure u will get it ;)

I thought the Grouse targets where damn dangerous!! the ref and 2 of our squad were hit in the chest by large bits of clay.

Yep - you did have to ensure you were watching all the time... and stepping back wasn't option - unless you wanted to get even wetter

I hit a couple, then decided to miss the rest. On safety grounds.

I hit them all way out in front, straight at them , balls of dust :smile: pitty about the other 14 stands :cry:

I felt it my civic duty to protect my squad members by dusting all 8 as they appeared over the hedge!

(null)

is there anywhere to see who won what and how far did the class prizes stretch ?? did hear of £21,000 prize fund ??

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep dusted them all as well , shot them over the nettles as they appeared ...see it shoot it = 8 dust balls :) ( used 3/8 rhino chokes with Fiocchi Fblu's )

I think prizes went down as far as 10th place in each class, no prize for me though as I came 22nd out of 404 in C class with a 86/120 , them three Poxy menu stands cost me a few birds as they confuse the hell out of me , even though the order is written down on a board in front of me, I just seem to rush to shoot them targets :( .. More compact sporting practice need I think !

Latest posts

Back