Beretta world sporting championships

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so your telling me you have paid the entry fee of £52.50 and if it rains your not going???? tooo much money.

so your telling me you have paid the entry fee of £52.50 and if it rains your not going???? tooo much money.
depending on how heavy and constant the rain, yes i am,

if it absolutely lashes down all day to a point where wiping smeared glasses doesnt help id sooner save the shells and the petrol

no point chucking good money after bad, common sense to me

Good man- will keep an ear out. Ill be the one with a massive semi..... Cooooeeeeee!

Ed construtes his massive semi on a daily basis be careful around him he is liable to go off at any time !!

depending on how heavy and constant the rain, yes i am,

if it absolutely lashes down all day to a point where wiping smeared glasses doesnt help id sooner save the shells and the petrol

no point chucking good money after bad, common sense to me
common sense would say don't enter then . you may have kept out some one who geuinely wants to shoot. take up knitting , you'll be dry then... :p

common sense would say don't enter then . you may have kept out some one who geuinely wants to shoot. take up knitting , you'll be dry then... :p
i entered months ago and if someone couldnt get a place not my problem unfortunately cant predict the terrible weather weve been havin lately- never complained about staying dry thats fairly easy just not being able to see targets through rain covered glasses- anyway its all irrelevant as i feel its going to be a scorcher - and if its a bit cold ive knitted myself a nice scarf just in case ;)

sunday afternoon for me only 4 shooters per squad so a very quick round i think looking forward to it and the ice cream man

Back