Beretta world sporting championships

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep dusted them all as well , shot them over the nettles as they appeared ...see it shoot it = 8 dust balls :) ( used 3/8 rhino chokes with Fiocchi Fblu's )

I think prizes went down as far as 10th place in each class, no prize for me though as I came 22nd out of 404 in C class with a 86/120 , them three Poxy menu stands cost me a few birds as they confuse the hell out of me , even though the order is written down on a board in front of me, I just seem to rush to shoot them targets :( .. More compact sporting practice need I think !
that was a good score Rob, i just couldnt get into the swing of things, did manage 7 ex 8 iirc on the grouse which would of defo been a big fat 0 last year

Cheers Gav .. Was a long way round as we started on stand 12 @ 9.30 , looking forward to next year already, just hope it's a bit dryer though :)

Just had an email asking for feedback.

Think it's about time they had a change of venue to somewhere more central in the UK - like Hodnet!!

Took me 3 1/2 hours to drive down and 4 hours to get back to S.Lincs. It would be impractical for anyone living much further north without having the extra cost of staying over.

Enjoyed the shoot though!

Just had an email asking for feedback.

Think it's about time they had a change of venue to somewhere more central in the UK - like Hodnet!!

Took me 3 1/2 hours to drive down and 4 hours to get back to S.Lincs. It would be impractical for anyone living much further north without having the extra cost of staying over.

Enjoyed the shoot though!
Totally understand your sentiments. But given that GMK are based at Fareham I think that this is unlikely....

Back