Beretta world sporting championships

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looked a good shoot, shame my gun fell to bits so I didn't see all of it. 116 seemed good shooting, top marks to te man. Think I will need a week to dry out, not shot in wearer like that for some time!

did wonder if it would go ahead with this weather .. guess it did :.: … what happened to ur gun ed ??

The recoil lug (?) snapped on the first stand so had to go back to et the gun smith to look at it. Missed 2 stands out, he didn't have the part but made a go of it by supergluing it together, then my adj stock fell off and had to be stuck together with masking tape, then to finish off I snapped a head off while tightening my barrel weight on, whic then proceeded to fall of just before the recoil lug snapped for good.

Well worth the 3 hour drive! :)

Fantastic score - really thought that the 116 wouldn't have been beaten! Waiting for the complete list to be uploaded - can't see any of the scores from today up there yet. Great shoot, cracking targets too - just shame about the weather.

Yep Richard runner up to Paul Simpson according to his FB status

Do we know the total shoot off candidates?

And what was the weather like to day?

As over here at Westfield today it was fab all day.

Anybody know what's going on?

Just read Don Brunt's report and it is confusing, what happened to Brett Hand, Sam Green etc., the shoot off details are scant and what happened to R Whyatt?

Anyone know where the results are online?

The results are on the Beretta world web site but only showing the 1.2.3. and the AA scores at the moment

Last edited by a moderator:
Wyatt came 4th in the final shoot off (again)

1st in AA on account of Simpson and Faulds 1st and 2nd.

Fair result I reckon and picked up a nice watch as a momento of the occasion. Fair play to Roger Deacon who has just recently come back to the sport after a lengthy absence.

Felt sorry for Sam Green who's 115 didnt even get in the shoot off - but it was a very strong field today.

Maybe next year!

Latest posts

Back