CPSA Statement on disqualification at World Sporting 2019 Northbrook USA

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But the person can still compete , and if he is a member of ICTSA ( Southern Ireland ) surely he can compete as an International member from another country ?

But the person can still compete , and if he is a member of ICTSA ( Southern Ireland ) surely he can compete as an International member from another country ?
If he is allowed to compete, could he win high gun prize? Think there might be a few p***t off shooters if someone banned wins high gun pot 

A statement from the person concerned wouldn’t go amiss. 

Nor if truth be told one from the fanboys. 

He’s made one on his FB page saying he is not banned by the CPSA. 

Yet another dogs dinner regarding this issue, if your banned your banned, so why accept his application to shoot cpsa shoots if he’s a member of the ICTSA

If you wanted to be really technical, the cpsa statement doesn't actually say he has been banned, it just says he is no longer a member. How that has come about hasn't been specified.

But it does say ... under our CPSA Championship T&Cs cannot shoot our CPSA Championships. So that means he is got to be either suspended or banned by someone if not the CPSA. Or he could compete in those as well.  

And if you are suspended you are not banned which would also  be technically correct. 

Very simple he can just renew his cpsa membership if as he says they haven’t banned him.   Not renewing just saves the cpsa having to ban him.  He can say he just chose not to renew.    If it were me I would not have stayed quiet had I been found not guilty in the first place with the Americans and I’ve never known Ben not to be be bold so that sort of spoke volumes to me.    I would also not let my CPSA membership lapse so that it made a clear statement and didn’t look like I was not welcome to renew.   That’s my character and I think given the choice that would be his.    Anyhow that’s all of the minute I’m giving to this.

I believe the CPSA has the right to block any person joining/renewing without reason it is either this or he chosen not to,if the former they have to provide no proof and there is no legal recourse.

I have never known somebody want to hide their innocence,but it seems all information on this subject has been hidden in this case possibly by legal means.

Why would you want to shoot under the banner of another country but your own?

Usually you here many different stories and rumours,in this case there only seems to be one.

Its unlikely the true story will ever be made public...

I think the key word here is LITIGATION.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if by chance the person was a member of this forum and popped along to tell us what actually happened...

Just goes to prove how spineless the Cpsa are ,they work for themselves and there big salaries .Nothing stops a ground owner not allowing some one to shoot ,however who is going to turn down cash ! 

Just goes to prove how spineless the Cpsa are ,they work for themselves and there big salaries .Nothing stops a ground owner not allowing some one to shoot ,however who is going to turn down cash ! 
You never change do you just pop up occasionally to shout rubbish,no understanding of the fact that there are agreed rules between governing bodies and that to do more would likely financially cripple the organisation.

They have a duty of care to protect our assets,just look at the problems Terry Bobbett caused and the financial implications.

Have a go at the ICTSA if you like...they accepted him as a member!

Latest posts

Back