Beretta world sporting championships

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right then folks...shot the course today on the sponsors day. Very entertaining and i would say a better course than last year (cant wait to get shot down over that comment!) Game shooters will appreciate the chance to shoot some VERY low driven grouse (take em out front chaps!) and there are three menu stands, one of which is particularly tricky. Overall a lot of fun and as usual nothing there that you need more than 1/2 choke for, not too tough (though some thought it a target or two harder than last year) and not too easy ...

Should be a lot of fun...

One word of warning FORGET YOUR WELLIES AT YOUR PERIL!!!! there is plenty of mud, though for anyone who still forgets, Tony Manvell has wisely taken a few to flog on his stand...

See you there and dont forget to smile for the camera!

I managed 97 this afternoon, quite pleased although should have broken a ton! That is currently good enough for 5th in B class. One disappointing feature that I don't really agree with is the compact style stands of which there were 3 this year! I don't think these have a place in a major 'sporting' event web though I shot them reasonably well!

I did have a few issues with a guy in my squad who's phone went off 3 times whilst I was shooting and he was stood right behind me!

(null)

We've just arrived so it's abit late to have a wonder round.

Had the owners round for a chat. Says it went well today.

Me yurts a nice old tent. Way off the fishery though.

See those of you coming, tomorrow in the morning.

Joint 5th is a GBR Helice team member.......Mal.

Well done Mal......just shows how versitle you need to be to shoot Helice......... .!!

looking at some of the names left to shoot i would,t be suprised if it was beaten, more pressure on you though if you know you can,t drop more than 3.

good shooting mr wyatt … will take some feat to beat it ….. bit of a a shocker to see mr Husthwaite with a zero on stand 1 ?? missed stand maybe ??

Updated results are on the Beretta web site 116 still leading

I'm looking forward to trying my luck tomorrow morning , just hope it stays dry over head !!

Back