692 and GMK

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive had 692 for a year now 200 shells week oiled and greased after every outing, never missed a beat.brilliant gun.

The second DT 11 had a sticky ejector too. easy fix tho if you take the wood off the forend iron you can see how much needs to be taken off the ejector. A light rub of sandpaper did the trick

Little fella's 692 has performed faultlessly since he had it. After about 200 carts through he had a little sticking issue with the bottom ejector. I explored possibilities and found out that it was SET between eject and none eject mode.

Yes you can set the ejectors to be fully operational or set to be none eject on this model, you turn an adjusting lug through 90 deg. His had moved or been set in-between. Once set to eject mode never missed a beat again.

I suspect that most owners are unaware of this function and may also have an issue with the setting ?  :hunter:

Little fella's 692 has performed faultlessly since he had it. After about 200 carts through he had a little sticking issue with the bottom ejector. I explored possibilities and found out that it was SET between eject and none eject mode.

Yes you can set the ejectors to be fully operational or set to be none eject on this model, you turn an adjusting lug through 90 deg. His had moved or been set in-between. Once set to eject mode never missed a beat again.

I suspect that most owners are unaware of this function and may also have an issue with the setting ?  :hunter:
I noticed this also and it was set inbetween so i put it correct but the problem still occured......  :resent:

It's on it's way back to GMK :(

First Beretta i've ever had a problem with.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back