GMK service update

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mikey

Back in early June I replied to a post about GMK service which i can’t find, I said I had just sent my 692 x trap to GMK for repair/service and said I would update my post when I received it back, well just got it back yesterday 24th August, the excuse given for the delay was we have to do warranty jobs first, if they have that many warranty jobs one has to question the quality control on the factory production line - quantity before quality?

Back in early June I replied to a post about GMK service which i can’t find, I said I had just sent my 692 x trap to GMK for repair/service and said I would update my post when I received it back, well just got it back yesterday 24th August, the excuse given for the delay was we have to do warranty jobs first, if they have that many warranty jobs one has to question the quality control on the factory production line - quantity before quality?
Just out of interest have you dealt direct with GMK or have you have to run through a dealer?

As a 692 owner, I'd love to hear why it was sent back, what work was done to it and whether you are happy with the results (aside from waiting for almost three months).

Just out of interest have you dealt direct with GMK or have you have to run through a dealer?
Just my experience when I had an issue with a Beretta years ago I had to go through my dealer as GMK will not deal directly.

Last edited:
Best thing with CG is that they will talk to you/email you and you can also just make an appointment with them and they will see you :D

Back