2 k budget Which gun to buy opinions please

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
all i would say on the subject is go to a gun dealer who is attached to a shooting ground wave the 2k in front of them and select a few guns to try out ,get something good that fits or can be made to fit and do the deal. once deal done ,enjoy gun and dont look back to the should i have bought the other one.

Thanks for everyones input opinions

i popped into a local dealer , they did a fitting and eye dominance test , sized me to a gun for fit angle etc

then I was invited to my local ground where they met me with numerous guns suited to me by my size and the previous fitting at there shop some new some used i was given an hour to shoot 5 various buts 4 cartridges per gun per butt

then i was asked to pick what gun i thought was best and the instructor did the same at the same time 

we both picked the same gun beretta 682 gold used gun but i love it which i have now also bought we have a final gun fitting to allow them to make slight adjustments to get it final fitting to me  

superb service from ian hendy and the team at castle gun makers norham 

Absolute pleasure to deal with 

excellent service 

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back