Lloyd Pattison

Gun reviews on youtube

79 posts in this topic

exactly finners, folk who are paid to review have to say its good ...lloyd is doing a ground level appraisal in a no nonsense chat at the bar style.

think I will have a look at some of his others, I am curious now.

1 person likes this

just watched the last vid (ffd a few bits for no particular reason). I liked it, it was honest it was down to earth it was believable.

as for the erms, I would not have noticed if it hadn't been brought to my attention beforehand. Very few folk could get through an un scripted narrative without the odd erm or um 😁 I think you should be proud of what you have done Lloyd.

👍

2 people like this

Thanks for the feedback man, it's great to hear that at least some people are enjoying it :) 

Just watched this now, I have watched all your videos and this is one of your best ones yet. Very constructive criticism of both, I think your summary regarding depreciation etc was spot on. Quality of presentation was good, didn't notice the erms personally, only thing maybe missing was weight and dimension comparisons etc between the two, but hard to remember to get everything in.

All in all very good and very refreshing to get honest critique and proper consumer information about stuff that matters to ordinary Joe Bloggs. Looking forward to the next one, keep it up.

4 people like this