E J Churchill registered 12/6

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sscottsmith1234

Managed to wangle a half day on Tuesday so heading up to the registered up at churchills in the afternoon,

If anyone wishes to join me there more than welcome!

I would Steve, but I am also doing the s x s shoot, which I have to shoot AFTER the reg. Must enter s x s by 2.30, so it's the morning for me..

Cheers

CSC3

If I make it, I will be late in the day - I have a full day of meetings, but with a plan to run away about 5ish. Wish me luck.

is this changed from thursday - if so ill be up there what time does it start?

Changed due to classic.

Entries 9-6pm just this once.

Same course for sxs shoot, but that must be entered by 2.30pm and cannot be shot before the reg if doing both.

I would Steve, but I am also doing the s x s shoot, which I have to shoot AFTER the reg. Must enter s x s by 2.30, so it's the morning for me..

Cheers

CSC3
111 miles each way for me Clever, but just in case what time will you be there in the morning?

I will be there at 9.15, straight from dropping my son at school. Cup of coffee or two then registered. After, I will do the sxs, about 12.00. You can join in on either, it's the same course.

Later will avoid traffic for you!

Cheers

CSC3

Last edited by a moderator:
I drop mine off at 8.30 so may make it by about 11.00, is it one of those shoots where someone takes you from stand to stand or can you wander?

Just wander, like Horne or whatever. If you get there at 11, get going or if you can wait a little, browse the shop, have a coffee and I will see you for a round.

Probably ready by 11.30 latest.

CSC3

Last edited by a moderator:
Get there early Hammy, Clever has an autograph signing session for an hour for his new book. "HOW I TAMED THE HORNET !!"

Oi!

Anyway, I didnt win it. That was Mr Rouse. Gotta admire his style. He began the day with an enormous fart right in front of my wife, before promptly hitting 98.

CSC3

Latest posts

Back