Leather cartridge pouch?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tom b

Hi I'm after a nice leather cartridge pouch to wear instead of a skeet vest, the trouble is I'm struggling to find anything decent. I've searched bingle numerous times only to find that you can only seem to get them in the us. I'm after something like the galco pouch, does anyone know where I could pick one up?

Thanks tom

Last edited by a moderator:
I know it's the usa but lots of skeet guys I know swear by lonesome Charlie stuff. Fast turnaround as well

John Shooter Ltd,

Fabric Barn,

Upper Aston Farm,

Upper Aston,

Claverley,

WV5 7EE,

England

Tel No. +44 1746 38 99 00

Mobile: 07736963115

Email. [email protected]

r2mcsh.jpg

So that's the Beretta model, innit? Do they have versions for other guns?
I think Krieghoff do one but it's so big, ugly and heavy that it's virtually unusable.

Most people that have this one are just chasing the latest fashion to get the designer badge. :)

Message Ben Wells at englishsportingclays, he can get Pilla ones (check Pilla web page)

Contact johnshooter  (details above) tell him I recommended you and he will look after you . His cartridge pouch is far superior and cheaper than the Alan Rhone one . 

The standard leather (bridle) is very robust and hard wearing , will last for ages . He also does a variety of gunslips in various materials and lots of Hunt stuff including saddles .

I'm confused? The John Shooter cartridge bag description on his website is titled 'Full leather 50 cartridge pouch' but the description says it will hold approximately 100 12 bore cartridges??

DT

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm confused? The John Shooter cartridge bag description on his website is titled 'Full leather 50 cartridge pouch' but the description says it will hold approximately 100 12 bore cartridges??

DT
Extra charge for the Tardis version??   :prankster:

Latest posts

Back