World Universal Trench Championships

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Suggesting that you would probably win it if it came to Canterbury.....when you do not even shoot UT is a disgraceful attitude and shows a lack of respect to our UT winners....who train hard....travel far...and regularly bring back European titles and World titles and multiple medals to the UK

I am certainly not your boss......you would be sacked for being so flippant.

I was honestly not making a derogatory comment to Jwp.

But we have all heard the 'I could win it if I was there' comments.....which if course may or not be the case.
What are you talking about?  Where is that comment or even that sentiment in my post ?

"I wasn't.

Just don't take every comment I make and turn it in to one about you. That might help.

I was referring clearly to the one who was making the daft comment. "

Hmm... I find very that comment difficult to take that seriously. Firstly it is not a thread congratulating our UT international shooters but it is about the international UT world championships which were taking place in Slovenia this weekend. Secondly what is daft about the question given the references to my conversation with the shooters at the club. I think you interpretative skills need a brush up or is it that you don't read you just belt the gospel according to yourself.   

To be fare nic i am sure hammy was joking

Get over yourself, plenty of people interject a little humour into threads and that is all I did, if you can't see that then that is your problem. Do not accuse me on an open forum of disrespecting our shooters, that is a cheap shot.

Last edited by a moderator:
To be clear...all threads that report the international shoots on this forum....always turn into congratulations to our winners. I have no intention of arguing silly points.

I for one am proud of our winners.....and off to celebrate their wins.

Jwp and Hamster can continue to rattle the cage if they so wish.

I would appreciate it if no more cages were rattled please peeps :)

I am about to go through this thread and do some pruning, so fair warning if one of yours goes. No need for a lot of the comments on here, It detracts from a great international performance. 

I would appreciate it if no more cages were rattled please peeps :)

I am about to go through this thread and do some pruning, so fair warning if one of yours goes. No need for a lot of the comments on here, It detracts from a great international performance. 
Quite right and about time the mods arrived....!!

I don't think anyone has actually said anything derogatory about any competitor. This has got out of hand .

Well i tried
Yes you did Ian and thank I you for that ... but I made a perfectly sound post, there was nothing nasty or impolite, just a simple answerable question. What was returned was a lot of foul mouthed aggression. It is obvious to me what was being said in that reply and you know that too!

As an aside. I had the pleasure of sitting next to a former French trap champion on Saturday, one of three the club has produced, a wonderful informative and encouraging gentleman in his latter years. I value his judgement when he tells me there are better shooters who will be attending the shoot at the club which he represented for many years. He gave me some coaching told me exactly where I was going wrong on my first round and I improved on his advice, and yet again after shooting finished he encouraged me telling me he can see my improvement over the last eight weeks. These are the sort of people I want to engage with not a foul mouthed blow hard who does not have the common courtesy to answer a question properly. Sorry you were dragged in.

best regards

John

And we are back, please try to stay on topic peeps :)  

Top work to all the guys and girls shooting for GB and good work to Mrs Skeetfreak medalling for the ladies :)

Fuzrat I was on topic with my question someone else and yourself changed that!

Oh whatever, heres an off topic. go F*** the lot of you, and heres your thread back. knock yourselves out!

Oh whatever, heres an off topic. go F*** the lot of you, and heres your thread back. knock yourselves out!

Its a hard life being in your position don't think I don't appreciate that, but if you cannot see where the fault lies, don't censor. I will trouble you no more many thanks. and kindest regards

John

Latest posts

Back