WMSG open practise this evening ?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will be there around about 6pm, looking forward to some good sporting targets!  See you there Matt!

Hi ,

Missed you both got there about 6:30,

Good targets !!

Rgds

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nope, I shot round on my own, sporting targets were great!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Sounds like a good plan!  I was there around 6pm - can't get there any earlier.  And am not great a recognising people from their pictures on here ... although I saw Grifter, he was parked in the car park, . - think I saw your landrover Grifter! 

I'm hoping to get there next Wednesday as long as I'm not too knackered after the drive up from Kent. Be nice to meet some of you in person and have a natter.

If you see me, I'll be wearing a Beretta skeet vest a blue Perazzi base ball cap and shooting a Browning Ultra XS, please come over and say hello.

Think I'll also go to Oakedge on Wednesday evening, same applies.

Roger

Last edited by a moderator:
"I was there around 6pm - can't get there any earlier. And am not great a recognising people from their pictures on here ... although I saw Grifter, he was parked in the car park, . - think I saw your landrover Grifter! "

I was in the Landrover , I think I may have walked past you on the compact / stand 1.

I'll be there next week, so it would be good to meet up with everyone.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

" I'm hoping to get there next Wednesday as long as I'm not too knackered after the drive up from Kent." 

Softy Southerners. We regularly get Scots driving down, shooting a hundred at Hodnet and then another hundred at Oakedge or Doveridge on the way back North.

Roger it would be nice to catch up with you, if you don't make Tuesday, how about Oakedge Wednesday and then a bite to eat at The Wolseley Arms?

" I'm hoping to get there next Wednesday as long as I'm not too knackered after the drive up from Kent." 

Softy Southerners. We regularly get Scots driving down, shooting a hundred at Hodnet and then another hundred at Oakedge or Doveridge on the way back North.

Roger it would be nice to catch up with you, if you don't make Tuesday, how about Oakedge Wednesday and then a bite to eat at The Wolseley Arms?
Sounds good to me, I hope to do both. I used to regularly do Kent to Birmingham and back in a day until my back problem made me less mobile than I once was. Perhaps I should have said 'back allowing'.

Looking forward to meeting some of you at least next week.

Small wad required for Oakedge , big wad for Hodnet (gun sales and clothing)

If Maxum and Paul Bailey are there you can also include tight wads.

Shoot any cartridge maximum 28gram load of number 6's  plastic or fibre, if you have a round with Maxum you will require a minimum of 1,000 an evening .

(Poor lad doesn't get out much and likes to practice)

Hey all I won't make this week, have done my back in, driving down and back to Essex hasn't helped! I will pop down one Tuesday night soon, need to get back into this shooting lark.... someone needs to show you how to miss! :lol:

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Right ...am dancing round the office and looking out at the nice weather - and thinking to hell with my back!  Will be at Hodnet around 6pm tonight, don't think I will be the only girl shooting but you won't miss me.  See you there :hunter:

Who's going?

Latest posts

Back