widdington shoot..(upavon)

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MARK-POACHER

Was not going anywhere today as weather was ment to be bad and last week i seemed to have forgot or lost or even didnt turn up for westfield!!!!!! :suicide:

anyway the wife said she was off out shopping with the daughter so as soon as she said that it was either home alone or see if i could still shoot.. so of to widdington i went.

my first stand was a right mess missed first pair then hed a miss fire then the trap decided to play up but laughed and managed a 5/8 ..said hi to jason who was waiting and off too next stand and had a nice straight on a simo pair of sort of incomers, met lord tiptop robo and ken here good to see lads..after a bit of walking around to avoid standing at stands etc and a few more straights here and there i ended on 81/100..

well done Sean on setting some good targets ..

also like to say well done ken who had a joint third in C class ..good on ya mate .. 

Good steady shoot there today with some good target presentations, the high cherrypicker in particular.

Made some silly mistakes today,and the usual one aways,still an enjoyable day none the less. :)

Results on their new website.

Must of read the board wrong when we left thought S Rudling had put a 95 in for high gun.

Well done Ken :good:  Jason onto a winner as well.

Latest posts

Back