Who's where this Sunday?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
cant make up my mind depends on weather either Weston or Wylye not sure what else is on locally

Mind you we shouldn't count our chickens before they have crossed the road ;)

Wife & I are going to try Wallers Ash this Sunday near Winchester, supposed to be a cracker, anyone tried it?
Yep , been thre many times and am a member there, don't get there much now though since joining the CPSA last year and shooting registered comps .

I'm sure you will enjoy it there . They have two layouts ( red and blue) of fifty targets each and a compact set up , can get a tad busy .

looking at the weathe forecast, not sure much shooting will be going on.....

evening lads, my son wants to come tomorrow now too,so will be there as we said at 9.45 ish but think group to big to shoot around all together

:( ! but i still in beretta gang !! :D :D see ya in the morn and i buying teas

Six of us were at Kelbrook today (Saturday) and we have a three party at Worsley tomorrow (Sunday).

I'm shooting against a British World Champion tomorrow at Worsley - and she's gonna beat me like a rented ginger mule.

I'm getting piss wet through at the Yorkshire All-Round beanfeast at Rufforth tomorrow, followed by an 80 bird ESP Reg at Beverley, if I don't drown at Rufforth.

Huzzah! Can't wait........ :yell:

I must be a complete cock...... :huh:

might be going no where, been up since 0300 trying to divert flood water! not good. next door are underwater.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back