Who was who on the old site? (reveal all if you have the bottle)

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Outlaw

Ok just popped into the old site to see what was going on with the site and it being up for grabs, and was suprised to see "Progunner" has accused our Nige of being "Samiauto"Who was who?I have always been Outlaw and I know a few others had duel identities on there for certain reasons but I wont out anyone. This site is all about people being open and no back stabbing, but if it carries on on other sites by members from on here, I want no part of it. 

I was on the other site, cunningly disguised as `Clever SC3`. You'll never catch me. Hah!/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif CSC3

He is like the scarlet pimpernel that CleverSC3 bloke.I was MattR on the old site. I'm only ShootClay Admin here so people can see I carry the big stick of Admin.PS - Can someone please buy the 'the other place'.Com domain? I'd like to make sure it ends up in the right hands.

shootclay admin said:

He is like the scarlet pimpernel that CleverSC3 bloke.I was MattR on the old site. I'm only ShootClay Admin here so people can see I carry the big stick of Admin.PS - Can someone please buy the 'the other place'.Com domain? I'd like to make sure it ends up in the right hands.
What sort of £s and what would happen, Matt?

I have no idea what it would cost - but I'd make sure that ll the traffic was directed to a much calmer and more useful place.

Outlaw said:

Ok just popped into the old site to see what was going on with the site and it being up for grabs, and was suprised to see "Progunner" has accused our Nige of being "Samiauto"Who was who?I have always been Outlaw and I know a few others had duel identities on there for certain reasons but I wont out anyone. This site is all about people being open and no back stabbing, but if it carries on on other sites by members from on here, I want no part of it. 
this seems to be some sort of obsession of yours? you seem to have had run ins with alot of people on the previous site, i wonder why. anyway i was hunter on the previous site, and i introduced myself when i arrived here, like everyone else did, so i dont need to do it again

Sorry Mick - can you just help me out here - were you Hunter on the old site? :)Just checking is all...

Bet you can never guess who I was!!!Yeah Outlaw pissed everyone off! You especially!Denise ripped him over the CPSA then someone came on and made personal gestures towards him!Was very bad! I just argued with you Micky but I am trying hard for that Xmas Card this year! ;-)Guess Denise will be sending them to himself again!!! /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif

paul hows it going mate! good to see you on here!/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif

Yeah Mick was hunter on the other site he's just said so in his last post above.I've been informed I have been mentioned on another site, IF I had anything I wanted to say to anyone personally I can say it on FB without involving any forum – anyone with a problem contact me there !  As for names I was semiauto on CS 2 for a month but that didn't last long.

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to work at a company who had a Dick Monsta (not English) - in the IT department his user ID came out as MONSTADIC /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif

I was Dr Norma Snockers/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gifAnd LMFB for a long time then I left and then we were all locked out so I came back with that last one when I came back on to post on Steve's remembrance thread....the name ,which I have forgotten now because it was deleted when I then left again, will no doubt come back to me .......it is Alzheimers don't you know..........I remember it had something to do with booze/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-confused.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-confused.gif.

We had a brother and sister at my old work one was called Evarad Dick and the sis was called Afeila Dick!Gospel truth! Guess I spelt them wrong but you get the idea!!!Was hilarious when the tannoy system called out there names! ;-)

I was and is Hamster from day one there, here and on Pigeonwatch. Real name always given on my profile. I have been thinking of changing to Derek Hunt.

Noty revealing anything you old perv/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif not that theres a lot to see/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-surprised.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-surprised.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-surprised.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-surprised.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-surprised.gif

I am VicW on several forums which is a short version of my full name. I was Grumpz ,(which is what one my grandchildren calls me and it stuck),on one of the earlier versions of 'the other place'.The only other nickname I have used anywhere was B. O. Nafides but that's another story from my RAF days. Vic.

Latest posts

Back