Who was who on the old site? (reveal all if you have the bottle)

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hamster said:

I was and is Hamster from day one there, here and on Pigeonwatch. Real name always given on my profile. I have been thinking of changing to Derek Hunt.
jezz Hammy don't change your name to that I can only guess what your new nickname would be  /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-surprised.gif /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif

Nigel said:

Yeah Mick was hunter on the other site he's just said so in his last post above.I've been informed I have been mentioned on another site, IF I had anything I wanted to say to anyone personally I can say it on FB without involving any forum - anyone with a problem contact me there !  As for names I was semiato on CS 2 for a month but that didn't last long.
Nige, someone has been using that user name on the old site having a pop mate, and yes I did piss a few people off but hey forums are alla bout sharing thoughts and opinions after all /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gifProgunner has now been banned after he made that post naming you as Samiauto??? maybe Denise has taken over the profile to stir the poohy stuff for you!

Oh yes and I was with Elvis when he left the building :)))))(not the current lovely shootclay Elvis)

FFSake!. It takes me that long now to even get on here I dont even look in much nowadays. I was Berettaman 1 on PW. then Zak, the same on 'the other place' and Alpha!. Me and Outlaw was allways the windup merchants on those sites. I am supprised Matt works for Microsoft yet cant make this one as user friendly as PW or 'the other place'? one other thing I think this site seems overmoderated on here?. dont seem to be open for the same fluffy rabbits or legpulling that was enjoyed/tolerated on other shooting sites! this isnt meant in a nasty way just my take on it!  Ron Taylor 80591, AKA, Berettaman, JKO, Zak, and one or two others.!/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif

Not sure I understand Ron - where have I over moderated? So far, I have closed two threads, one after it ran its course, second after it was getting into a boring argument. Out of 254 threads - a <2% moderation rate seems pretty reasonable. Thre are three words in the swearing filter - so no-one is blocked from that, although I'd ask that they keep it clean as possible - thats just to encourage new people to join. There isn't any banter on here, because we are missing you - is that the key?As for the speed - I've been 100% transparent about the problems with old browsers and operating systems - most people have got round the issue whilst I work on it. Working for Microsoft doesn't necessarily mean I can fix every issue with everyones PC. If you upgraded (the future is just a few clicks away, the present is even less) - to even a browser that is not supplied by Microsoft - then you wouldn't have issues.But that might give you less to moan about.

Ah Ronaldo long time no see! Might bump into you at a winter series @ Doveridge, we were casually discussing the idea of getting over for a couple weather permitting...I think thats what Matt has tried to avoid; it was the "fluffy rabbits" that kept getting out of hand and putting people off! Its still slow on my computers (not on my phone though??) which Im sure Matt will sort soon. Personally I much prefer it on here, and its much less intimidating for the newer guys to get involved!! Ed

well said Ed – this site is a Lot more welcoming to new members of all shooting classes /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif  Ron my old mate brilliant to see you hear – I know you loved the otters and all the windup's that used to happen but as you know all to often they spilt over into rows and fall outs although the best always came you had a wee tipple and told us All the truth, I hope you come on here more often and give us what we're missin – You're the man Ron  
301.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Ha Ha Ha,Nice to see you are still alive young ED!  Allways a pleasure to see your input! I Allas have now packed it in.   no more driving 80+miles every Sunday just to have the craik  and thinking how myself and you and your mum and dad used to meet up at the vairious  international/ home competitions , to watch you  thrash my puny efforts at International  competitions!!.....FFS!,,,,, In the words of HOLMER SIMPSON!..........."WHY YOU LITTLE.""...Ha Ha Ha, Only joking young ED!..... I can still see you smoking a left to right high speed crosser from a trap at one of the Beretta World  meets at  the West London SG  only a few years ago. Jeeze it was just a blure to me and other watchers. Good man young Ed..  Best wishes from the old git!/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif

Oh Ron where have you been mate? Must get very lonely just talking to Denise day in day out on the other side!/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif

I know a Wayne King, he's a bit of a hand full so it's best not to mention his name to him. This site has a nice atmosphere and I hope it stays that way, I used to browse the other site but never dared to post.

move-mount-miss said:

I know a Wayne King, he's a bit of a hand full so it's best not to mention his name to him. This site has a nice atmosphere and I hope it stays that way, I used to browse the other site but never dared to post.
Yes this site is a lot freindly,and i don't think matt will stand for any of the s- - t that went on,on the other site and quite rightly so,i was never on the other site though i used to read the threads/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-frown.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-frown.gif,another good thing about this site is that there's no hiding behind false names.

I was Maxum and still am /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif

Back