Which Fiocchi?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tpd1309

ShootClay Supporter
Hello

I currently shot Hull comp X 28g , I use the fibre variant due to the local grounds restrictions. I'm finding these hard to find, so.was interested in some Fiocchi's , which ones are similar in recoil terms 

Thanks 

Hello

I currently shot Hull comp X 28g , I use the fibre variant due to the local grounds restrictions. I'm finding these hard to find, so.was interested in some Fiocchi's , which ones are similar in recoil terms

Thanks
F black in fibre will be available in October, now if there as good as the plastic ill be using them for fibre grounds.

If you're looking for something similarly priced to the CompX you might want to check out the Top1's as well, pretty sure they come in fibre.

F black in fibre will be available in October, now if there as good as the plastic ill be using them for fibre grounds.

Any idea when these will be available, bought a slab of Top 1's but the recoil is much greater
Ask webber or Solware they have good connection s with the suppliers

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

Fibre FBlack due very soon hopefully end of next week/end of the month. There is alit of interest we are expecting first delivery to be sold out very quickly based on success of FBlack plastic. Hope that helps!

You a new distributor Tye as I have not heard of you?

Hello

Thanks
Comp x are particularly low recoil. Not sure Fiocchi will match it. I suggest trying Gamebore EVO.

Wow, he does a lot of different stuff does he not ?

Anyone who thinks Fiocchi have recoil ......are pussies........just saying.....

Ah hahahahahahahahahaha

I am only a wee girlie and I shoot thousands of them.....

Man up boys......

Agree with Nic

Black are sweeter than blu, not neccasarily in felt recoil I think it might be down to the burn rate or some other scientific thing I don't understand but they definatley feel very smooth.

I buy all my Focchi at Solware. Excellent price and super service  (that should be worth a few more % discount Tye!!)

Only failed to supply 1000 Blacks on demand on one occassion (think I managed to get 500 Blacks and 500 Official Trap instead) but I guess this is down to the popularity of said cartridge.

Of course it helps that they are less than a mile from my front door :)

Try them out but phone ahead to make sure they have what you want.

DT

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks a real alladins cave Greg, could spend hours rooting in there :)

The OP asked about Fiber Wad Fiocchis.

October is slowly ticking away, I still don't know when the F Black Fibers will be available with certainty.

T21

Top 1

TT TWO

Super Sporting

Are all currently available in Fiber wad.

webber

http://www.norgascartridges.co.uk

Last edited by a moderator:
After Nicola's advice i now shoot FBlacks, and love them!

I get spectacular kills (when i put the lead in the right place  :hunter:  ) They are a great price, relatively low recoil, and my supplier drops them at my door for no extra cost, so all in all i can't fault them, and ill be using them for a long time to come

I'd like to try a good Fiocchi load for the 20 bore can anyone suggest a good one ? 

Latest posts

Back