What Is Santa Bringing You This Year?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pirate Salmon

So the question is, what will you be asking Santa for? Shooting related of course :D

I'm hoping he brings me some MacWet gloves and maybe a shooting jacket for those cold summer days down south :brr:

Sobriety....................I shall be in Nairobi attending a Muslim wedding!!! :ph34r:

(I'll be back home by New Years Eve for a few pints of Harvey's and a packet of pork scratchings!)

Santa will bring me bugger all......same as usual !!! :lol:

I asked for a tin of sweets last year - must have been a mix up, as i got sweet f-all  :cry:

This year will be different - I'm not asking for anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I asked for a tin of sweets last year - must have been a mix up, as i got sweet f-all  :cry:

This year will be different - I'm not asking for anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And you will get it !   :)

Purple wellies ??
20150810105452ORG_DLV_SS15_WFT1001RGL_product.jpg

I don't really care about presents giving or receiving anymore.  Just got all a bit too much of a last minute dash each year.  I would rather just buy something off the cuff at any time of the year when I see something for someone I care for.  A bit bah humbug probably.

I just leave it up to the wife................I do get the beer though!  ;)

I just want peace to all men and a world without suffering ......................... Actually I want anything Beretta.

les

if it makes you feel any better I hate Xmas.

les

if it makes you feel any better I hate Xmas.
It's boring, it loses me money because our clients all seem to shut for two weeks! All for what?  Then there are the free loading relatives that turn up and eat me grub and swill me beer, they don't bring sod all with em though!

Latest posts

Back