UAE joins FITASC

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:fie:  Why you not read Fitasc Sporting rules Nic?  Fitasc Sporting rule 8 para 10. SAFETY GLASES!    then what would I know? :crazy:   

:fie:  Why you not read Fitasc Sporting rules Nic?  Fitasc Sporting rule 8 para 10. SAFETY GLASES!    then what would I know? :crazy:   
Who cares about Fitasc sporting.....I was talking about proper disciplines :laugh:

:crazy:  OH!  why you not say so?  :fie:    craptrap trapcrap  I give up! :hunter:   

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! :crazy:  

PMT ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Gentlemen & Ladies

AN APPEAL

Some of you may think this is bit rich coming from me but here goes !

Clean your act up, stop the bitching, be friendly, be informative, contribute to the forum.

Make this forum a place of interest, a place where you can find an answer to a question you may have and do not or cannot find the answer.

I know I may get up a few noses but if I do I apologise, you can always PM me and sort it out.

A few of you are spoiling this forum. 

Look everyone there is only one person who is always right, my wife told me.

Moore K-80 said:
It's not that there are few on here with a sense of humour, it's that your's is often very sarcastic, attacking and NOT funny. I couldn't give a rats ass whether admin ban me for saying this but i am going to say it anyway but this forum is dragged down by just a few individuals whom always have to argue every point they can and have a pop at everyone they can. This is a good forum for us genuine shooting lovers but i feel it could be a great forum without certain bitter people on it! I for one am sick to the back teeth of coming on here and reading your sarcastic digs at others on here and the posts where people are belittled!
Like this??

An opinion.

Gentlemen & Ladies

AN APPEAL

Some of you may think this is bit rich coming from me but here goes !

Clean your act up, stop the bitching, be friendly, be informative, contribute to the forum.

Make this forum a place of interest, a place where you can find an answer to a question you may have and do not or cannot find the answer.

I know I may get up a few noses but if I do I apologise, you can always PM me and sort it out.

A few of you are spoiling this forum.
+1

Moore K-80 said:
Peter, this was the reason for my post. It seems to me that every time someone asks a genuine question on here either Shootinguru or nicola seem to start throwing knives! (And i am not the only one that thinks this as PM's would indicate!) This is a great site and to be honest the best of the shooting forums that i am a member of, but i am getting to the stage where i can't be bothered to come on here and see the comments being left. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but it is put across that it's only their opinions that count.
Don't drag me into your opinion..!!

so ,now the air is 'cleared', any chance of a comment to post 52?

is any one going to cape town? I was interested to hear how you get on ?

Moore K-80 said:
I wouldn't dream of it Nicola.... for that would make me as sad as you! I am not playing your childish little games anymore, I am here to enjoy the forum not to rise to your pathetic criticisms!
Do try not to insult me. I do not know you. Please leave me out if your discussions and I would be very happy . I do not join in your discussions.

I wish you well and good shooting

Is that a promise?

Your PMT comment this morning was unpleasant, unnecessary and insulting. It was removed solely for that reason.

Don't play if you don't want to...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

so ,now the air is 'cleared', any chance of a comment to post 52?is any one going to cape town? I was interested to hear how you get on ?
Hi Jim
I went to Cape Town last year (Feb/Mar) and really enjoyed it. Valley Gun Club is small but very friendly, the targets were great and I'm a big fan of Cape Town - I think it was my 4th visit. I would love to have gone again this year but work commitments won't allow it.
Natasha

Last edited by a moderator:
Having been to Dubai a couple of times, not shooting though, I'd say you would need glasses off and on the field. Pretty intense sun with no relief.

I'm sure it will be an amazing event, probably air conditioned tents and service of a 7 star hotel!

Had I picked up on it earlier I may have made plans, pretty easy from NZ 1 stop and your  direct from there. 

I joined this site from way down under to learn about shoots, ideas, feedback, I get enough bitching at work and don't need it in my hobby. That said witty, smart comments are fine, in fact I believe it is very much part of shooting, I think shooters are better at it than cricketers. But keep the crap and rubbish to yourselves, remember we've all heard it before!!

Hi Jim I went to Cape Town last year (Feb/Mar) and really enjoyed it. Valley Gun Club is small but very friendly, the targets were great and I'm a big fan of Cape Town - I think it was my 4th visit. I would love to have gone again this year but work commitments won't allow it. Natasha
glad you enjoyed your visit! I remember Dave and Natasha were married there last year,(had to look it up!)great way to honeymoon!!!

Back