Things that make you go arrgghhhh......

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gene Holmes

Technologically challenged people with a ful trollley, trying to use the self checkout at sainsburiys, while I am waiting to pay for my already late lunch

That would be me, pesky self checkouts are rubbish.

aaargh

Drivers who go "over" mini roundabouts instead of "round" as the name Roundabout would suggest.

Ooops that is me......thought they were there for 4x4 jumping :wink:

Shame on you, no not a jump for Chelsea tractors there for going ROUND

People who don't slow down through road works and clip a cone sending it careering through the site trying to kill me............feckers

And people up your ass on motorway who don't understand the concept of average speed cameras.

Stubbing your toe

Chavettes in supermarkets who insist on bringing their 18 kids and can afford more vodka then me!

People with low IQ's who win the lottery and they suddenly think they are clever!!!

25 straight badges! Absolutely hate them on skeet vests and jackets. If your in a squad the one person your aim is to beat is the tool with a skeet vest covered in 10 a penny sew on look how good i am badges! Sorry if offended.

25 straight badges! Absolutely hate them on skeet vests and jackets. If your in a squad the one person your aim is to beat is the tool with a skeet vest covered in 10 a penny sew on look how good i am badges! Sorry if offended.
Hey I got one of those!!! However it will not be displayed on my jacket, its got pride of place in the display cabinet at home :biggrin: :biggrin:

The two people I always end up standing between in the queue at the post office, one smelling of wee, the other of TCP.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Weekend Bradley Wiggins Warriors.

Six abreast down Country lanes, you approach in your MoT'd , Taxed and Insured vehicles and get filthy verbal abuse.

My best score so far is 8 straight.

Bring on the Ice, let's see the Lycra clad numpties cope with that with their nitrogen filled razor thin tyres.

Cyclists should pay road tax.

Weekend Bradley Wiggins Warriors.

Six abreast down Country lanes, you approach in your MoT'd , Taxed and Insured vehicles and get filthy verbal abuse.

My best score so far is 8 straight.

Bring on the Ice, let's see the Lycra clad numpties cope with that with their nitrogen filled razor thin tyres.

Cyclists should pay road tax.
+1

T ats

....just saying...!

Latest posts

Back