The shooting club< upavon

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

optima

Couldn,t decided where to go today as there was so much on!

Anyway decided to take a trip down too The shooting club,glad i did as Sean pointing had set a cracking course,something there for everyone i would say, shot the 20 bird pool first consisting of 4 targets,a teal,l-r quartering crosser, a r-l quartering target and a left to right,long edge on crosser at i would estimate 70 yards that disapeared behind the woodland, which tended to make you pull the trigger before you,d given it enough leed, anyway didn,t really know what i,d shot on here but turned out to be 16 which was joint top with clynt off here and one other guy.

Anyway shot the shoot some cracking targets that needed,both some though and leed,we had simo teal,driven pairs,rabbits,battues,big louper and pretty much a bit of every other variation. Had bit of fun with the r-l rabbit my first one came out from 40 yds going flat out down hill,turned towards me then turned again and started going back up the hill where it squatted and i shot it . leaving a divet in the ground where it had been,next one flat out down hill as i presume they should have been,killed that next jumped 6 feet in air,killed that and the next back to normall?? Anyway finished on 87,dropping an odd one or two here and there,O DANNY BOY shot a very good 90 which gave him2nd in AA,think clynt shot an 86 and chipper 84.Overall most enjoyable shoot,don,t know what the others thought.

Then it was back to the pool shoot for the shoot off,i,ll let clynt tell you about this as he owns the bragging rights :wink: :wink:

Couldn,t decided where to go today as there was so much on!

Anyway decided to take a trip down too The shooting club,glad i did as Sean pointing had set a cracking course,something there for everyone i would say, shot the 20 bird pool first consisting of 4 targets,a teal,l-r quartering crosser, a r-l quartering target and a left to right,long edge on crosser at i would estimate 70 yards that disapeared behind the woodland, which tended to make you pull the trigger before you,d given it enough leed, anyway didn,t really know what i,d shot on here but turned out to be 16 which was joint top with clynt off here and one other guy.

Anyway shot the shoot some cracking targets that needed,both some though and leed,we had simo teal,driven pairs,rabbits,battues,big louper and pretty much a bit of every other variation. Had bit of fun with the r-l rabbit my first one came out from 40 yds going flat out down hill,turned towards me then turned again and started going back up the hill where it squatted and i shot it . leaving a divet in the ground where it had been,next one flat out down hill as i presume they should have been,killed that next jumped 6 feet in air,killed that and the next back to normall?? Anyway finished on 87,dropping an odd one or two here and there,O DANNY BOY shot a very good 90 which gave him2nd in AA,think clynt shot an 86 and chipper 84.Overall most enjoyable shoot,don,t know what the others thought.

Then it was back to the pool shoot for the shoot off,i,ll let clynt tell you about this as he owns the bragging rights :wink: :wink:
Totally agree optima, really enjoyable shoot, tried get in shoot off on pool hit the long 'B' bird but missed 3 close ones !! Story of my shooting lately ., well shot though m8 on pool

hmmm i only shot the pool once when we arrived, i missed an A bird on simo and a D bird and 2 of the long B birds, trouble is it can be quite addictive!

Latest posts

Back