Teague gunsmitting services

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Davy_B

Has anyone here used Teague gunsmitting services to have multichokes fitted to a fixed choke gun ? Im thinking of getting it done and just looking for some feedback on their work 

I had a gun done in December  :smile:  , I decided I would drive down to the Cotswolds rather than use  Teague Precision Chokes’ collection service . I’m glad I did because I got to look around the workshop and it is truely a first class place . The finished job when I got the gun back was simply superb . Give them a call  they are very nice people who will tell you everything you need to know to make a decision on your project .  

I had a gun done in December  :smile:  , I decided I would drive down to the Cotswolds rather than use  Teague Precision Chokes’ collection service . I’m glad I did because I got to look around the workshop and it is truely a first class place . The finished job when I got the gun back was simply superb . Give them a call  they are very nice people who will tell you everything you need to know to make a decision on your project .  
cheers for the feedback . just out of curiosity how long did it take for you to get the gun back ?

cheers for the feedback . just out of curiosity how long did it take for you to get the gun back ?
The gun was finished ( and bear in mind it has to go up to Birmingham Proof House and back as well ! ) in less than two weeks from the day it was left with them .   I suppose it depends on how much work they have on .  

IMO anyone's aftermarket chokes are the Work of Satan.  If you need screw-ins why not just flip the gun and get one with either factory tubes or one that has already been mutilated?

Has anyone here used Teague gunsmitting services to have multichokes fitted to a fixed choke gun ? Im thinking of getting it done and just looking for some feedback on their work 
They are excellent, they are also good at removing completely seized chokes and then treating the barrels and fitting another Teague flush choke as I found to my expense. 

Top firm.

Back