Sub gauge tubes/ companion tubes

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

keithk

Hi

I am looking to buy a set of secondhand sub gauge tubes in 28g and .410. If you have some you would be interested in selling or know of someone that might have some for sale please let me know.

Cheers

Thanks but another shotgun I do not need, I could be interested in a full set ie 20g,28g & 410. Do not need the 20g as I already have a gun in 20g. The other option would be beretta barrels in 28g & 410 that would fit a 12g action on a old 682.

Little skeeters crop up from time to time for sale and can be imported I think

There was also www.chambermatesuk.co.uk but seems to have gone ???

Last edited by a moderator:
Keith K,

The tubes are usually made to fit certain brands of gun

Krieghoff

Perazzi

Browning / Miroku / Winchester

Beretta 

As the system working depends on the length of the original guns ejectors etc.

If its a second hand set your after they do come up for sale now and again but not often. Best to contact Steve Burrow @ BSSA as he usually has his ear to the ground on what is available as he is heavily involved in small gauge skeet in the UK. Contact Form - http://www.mynssa.co.uk/2.html 

If its NEW gear your after then:-

Chris Potter Guns - are the main Briley agent and will bring tubes in for you.

Purbeck Shooting School - are the main Kolar agent and could sort Kolar tubes for you.

These are about the only useful suppliers for this kind of kit over here and the main brands everyone WORLDWIDE uses.

Hope this helps - if you need any further help / advice drop me a PM.

(Note:- I am NOT a fan of the short tubes available having used them a few years ago the gauge you want to be the best .410 is the worst performing by a long way)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back