Stratstone 7

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
450 x 50 = £22,500 ? take out some cost for clays and wages and that figure falls somewhat ? don't see how that belays that prize ?

Stratstones and RBSS want this car to be won.

I have talked at length with them....

I am an expert bullsh*t sniffer and there is none here....and that is why I have supported this great competition from the start.....and i have made it clear several times that we need high end competitions like this.......it is like the good old days.....and will help raise the profile of shooting sports.

You do not have to agree with me...I don't give a rats ass.....just saying... xx

Well your a moaning bunch of buggers ! I should know I have a degree in it.

It without doubt has been a success and James Brearley should be congratulated for having the courage to pay for it.

Dylan should be congratulated for talking James into it .

All the competitors who entered should be thanked for their interest and good luck to the winners.

I personally would love to see Mark Marshall and George Digweed equally win the Morgan and be forced to drive it away from the ground together.

This could only be topped by Matt Rutherford , Nicola Heron and Phil Coley being asked to push them to the nearest Petrol Station.

Now THAT would be good publicity.

Moore K-80 said:
What is your fu**ing problem? Why do you have to be so bloody stuck up?
Toys prams.....you quote me but I can't quote you.....Bad signal down here. Off

Look you moron....don't quote me and I will not have to reply....

This is like talking to a block of Walnut......no MDF :laugh:

Last edited:
I'm looking forward to hearing about it and hopefully as I think Matt has said some footage. I'm really quite excited about it, I'm just disappointed that only one of my favourites can win :( . I do believe a car will be won.

I would bet a few toe nails , that if the prize fund was £30,000 cash paid as.....

7...£900

8...£800

9...£700

10.£600

11.£500

12.£400

13,£300

14.£200

15,£100

£4,500 split between juniors /ladies and SXS ???

it may have seen a big big entry ( like a little Dubai ) :nyam:

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure Clint ( ask tinker bell she knows everything , yeh right ) as I said when this comp was launched it won't attract the game shooters as they don't like the competition element of it and then the final nail was George shooting that massive score of 94 , I think the car was a chance in a million so to speak for alot but there were loads that would have a go for a £6500 watch until that score was posts and that was the end for a lot , this is what I have heard a lot over the past few months ,,

If you got rid of class payouts at registered shoots, and only paid cash prize to high gun, how many shooters do you think would switch to birds only? 

Stratstone 7 is great, new and interesting but I can see many being put off entering by the fact they know they don't stand a chance at winning. 

Not sure Clint ( ask tinker bell she knows everything , yeh right ) as I said when this comp was launched it won't attract the game shooters as they don't like the competition element of it and then the final nail was George shooting that massive score of 94 , I think the car was a chance in a million so to speak for alot but there were loads that would have a go for a £6500 watch until that score was posts and that was the end for a lot , this is what I have heard a lot over the past few months ,,
I agree massive scores early on can kill the incentive to enter never mind multiple re-entries, maybe the answer in future is to not disclose scores as they come in ? Or just nicely ask George and a few others not to enter till the last few days.  :D

I would bet a few toe nails , that if the prize fund was £30,000 cash paid as.....

7...£900

8...£800

9...£700

10.£600

11.£500

12.£400

13,£300

14.£200

15,£100

£4,500 split between juniors /ladies and SXS ???

it may have seen a big big entry ( like a little Dubai ) :nyam:

now ya talking !! I would of had ago at this set up .. but as it stands its a top shot shoot or shoot it for fun and at 50 quid ago..I would rather shoot westfield 120 bird and have a chance in my class...just my opinion.

Stratstones and RBSS want this car to be won.

I have talked at length with them....

I am an expert bullsh*t sniffer and there is none here....and that is why I have supported this great competition from the start.....and i have made it clear several times that we need high end competitions like this.......it is like the good old days.....and will help raise the profile of shooting sports.
Hi Nicola - you have to be applauded for your support from the outset, remind me -how many times did you enter and shoot this?

Last edited by a moderator:
Totally agree mark but don't you think the top twenty would win the prize list above anyway

Nowadays most folk only want to shoot in their class against same ability shooters or they will try their luck in a handicap shoot as in Rbss classic and by the way this system seems to only work at royal Berkshire , I think they have it sorted as a lot of copied it and not been successful

Latest posts

Back