Stiff lever

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
simonex,,,, really, every-one on the forum is a grown up child,,,

:biggrin:

After a long day shooting, and I get home and realise I have got a "stiffy", I know that all i can do is get my brush out and give my barrels a damn good rodding! Once I've done that I mop up the mess with tissue, but not before smearing my bottom bolt with some white grease!

Hope that helps?!

;-)

simonex,,,, really, every-one on the forum is a grown up child,,,

:biggrin:
Speak for yourself Jim.  Grown up?  Me? Pah!

WHAT are you doing with that gun ??????  You seem to have had more trouble in the short time that you have owned it than I have had with the hundreds of guns that I have owned in the past 50 years !

1st shotgun, learning all about it.  Have'nt really had trouble.

My only problems have been a stiff lever and a screw  :prankster:

erm, a loose screw, you mean? I know a hardware shop in soho, stockings    all sorts,,

Last edited by a moderator:
loose, tight, as long as it's the right thread................
Here lays the body of dear old Dick, who went through life with a twisted . . .

All his life, was a lifelong hunt, looking for the girl with a twisted . . .

Alas, when he found her, he dropped down dead,

For the one he found, was a left hand thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Popped into Chris Potter yesterday and received 1st class friendly service. All sorted now.   

Screw holding the forend lever bracket came loose and fell out. I could not find it, the others were loose as well.  New screw obtained, rest tightened and now all good.

I will be checking the screws are tight each time I remove the forend from now on.

Loctite--242reg-Threadlocker-Medium-Strength-884-ba.jpg

Latest posts

Back