Steel, Do You Or Don't You?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you're recommending best cartridges Hamster, I'm a convert to Red Shot for Olympic Trap and I don't think they come any better than that.

As we were talking Sporting, I use 50/50 24gm cheap and 28gm best.

Going offline now
You wont get much better than the Victory Compak 24 gram 7.5 are in black case and 8's white.

My Dad has been shooting themnow probably for 3years now. He has shot everything with them and they kill very well.

The recoil is probably on par with the other best 24grams.

They are cheaper as well!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

I've heard really good things about Victory 24g Compaks but we can't get them over here, tried to coax the UK importer to get in touch with my local suppliers but hey, no such thing as recession for shell people it seems. :???:

Really that is a shame Hammy even if you could just get a 1000 to give them a work out! I am sure you would be pleased with them.

Pete Munn at cash and carry cartridges near Tetsworth/Oxford stocks them but they go fast!

24gm on the OT circuit we don't see any Victory shells but RC2 are gaining ground on the economy front.

Justcartridges are listing Victory game so must get pallets. RC2 there are £168.

Last edited by a moderator:
24grn Fiocchi Golden......who needs anything else :cool: :cool:

North/south divide question for Nicola - do you have solar powered garden lights round burial plots down there? It must look like something from ET at night.
Tested them back to back Nicola - I'm with Red Shot though they make Golden Trap a bargain.

Come on 40UP - lets get a picture on your avatar - double click on the grey and white head and then change picture... would be good to get everyone with a nice avatar!

Doesn't like my photos Matt so emailed it to matt.rutherford

If anyone can find an avatar, ELVIS can.

OK - I'll do that for you

The photo was huge.... I think I'll put some instructions on the avatar upload page...

40UP. Not seen many graves down here yet :wink: although i bet my time is coming :wink: :D

Nice avatar :cool:

Last edited:
I spoke to Richard Blacker who is the sole importer for Victory in the UK. He said that stockists are sparse in the south although you can get Victory cartridges at Essex Gun - Romford and Frobury Farm - Newbury.

If any gunshop owners watching are interested in stocking them Richard said you can contact him on 07717 896267. They still do the 24grm Compaks.

I spoke to Richard Blacker who is the sole importer for Victory in the UK. He said that stockists are sparse in the south although you can get Victory cartridges at Essex Gun - Romford and Frobury Farm - Newbury.

If any gunshop owners watching are interested in stocking them Richard said you can contact him on 07717 896267. They still do the 24grm Compaks.
I guess if more stocked them a lot more people would choose them when I come back I am seriously thinking of switching price is reasonable from what I can remember and I have seen enough to know they will perform! :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Nice heads up on Frobury Farm Nic :kiss: Not as far as Big Petes in thame and probably more reliable as to stock levels. Dont get me wrong the guy does some great prices but even he doesnt know what stock he has. Rung up before asking for a certain brand and he says yeah got loads, rock up next day and its "oh them, been waiting on a delivery for weeks, might have some in next week" :yell: or pop in on the way to the game shoot and ask him if hes got a thousand of x shell and all you get is "dunno, you know where the storeroom is" Customer service is never gonna be his strong point unfortunately :(

Trouble is too many people take it! Did you say to him oI i am a paying customer here?!!!

I have had it in the past with these w**kers who speak to you like your a piece of poop on their shoe! They get told mate!!! I don't take no sh*te from anyone or they can stick my custom right where the sun don't shine!!! The idiots don't realise the power of word of mouth either!!!

Glen,

Latest posts

Back