Shootclay shoot?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those of you with a memory ( not many ?) may remember Growl tried hard to organise an event , but found he was wasting his time .

This has gone round and round on this thread alone without making any progress at all.

Informal gathering , at EJ Churchill , 100 Sporting  any midweek shoot , any weekend shoot , job  jobbed .

If you are 193 miles from Oxford pray do tell where you are as Id imagine your fairly remote, do feel rather lucky to have a lot of grounds within an hour from my door 
6 mile south of Lancaster, an hour to Coniston Cold, an hour to Manchester Clays, 2 1/2 hours to Doveridge, if the M6 is clear

So due to Brexit, Hull , Gamebore Cartridge Company, Ministry of Public Works, The Highways Agency , Tarmacadam, Amey Roadstone , HS2 , this event will not be taking place in 2017.

Join me in February 2018 at Bridgnorth Gun Club for a 50 bird straw baler .

(Please note this is not a fifty bird shoot . We will only show and shoot at 50 clays total due to the cost of clays and cartridges. )

Massive prize list including Nintendo , Gameboy, Give us a clue Board game donated by Nick Fellows , plus everyone will receive Oakleys, Randolph or Pilla  Eyewear donated by local Witchdoctor Ed Lyons  so we may see what's coming next in our fascinating sport.

Pick an existing 100 reg comp and have a shootclay mini comp within,  no out lay no risk and no fall out for a poor turn out, just photo your card and email it to organiser or rendevous in the clubhouse before turning them in

Just shoot at your local venue,

write your scores down and post them on here ;)

I got 100ex 100 at Olws last year sometime, so that means i'm the winner :)

Prizes to the usual address please :) xx

:santa: x

Latest posts

Back