So where,s everyone shooting this weekend?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fancy Windrush, but its just a bit of a trek and might cost me a domestic.. 30% chance for me.. Sunday Horne registered. CSC3

On Saturday it's off to the panto with great grandson.'It's behind you!.' 'Oh no it isn't!'  /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-yell.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gifOr should that be 'You're behind it!' ?On Sunday it's one of two local club shoots for me.It's Christmas shoot time so that means lots of mince pies,a tot of rum in your coffee and a free bottle of plonk to all members.Oh yes,there will a few clays to have a go at as well. Vic.

himaybe do south worcester tomorrow . maybe. 64 bird esp. and as vic says local sunday for xmas shoot for trophys and pool shoot. /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gifjasper

Was hoping for -2 or -3 tonight so my bus freezes and I cant wash it in the morning, then Windrush would have been on the cards but looks like i'll be out with a bucket and a long brush tomorrow /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-cry.gif Four counties is looking good for a little 50 open on sunday though /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif

I was thinking of taking a trip up to doveridge , have only shot there once and that was a couple of years ago

Shot helice xmas shoot today bitterly cold off to Hornet tomorrow for Fitasc! /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif

Scores? thoughts on the new system etc oh and did you take some money off her/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif

Just seen it, good darts! see the old dog can still teach the pup a few things /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif

No Fuz.Elvis got £70, Glenicus got £60 and I got £50.Only 10 turned up. I had to compere the line dancing. First win of the series goes to Glenicus (pictures on Facebook)Oh......... and I had 4 fags. Glenicus must be mint from Krautland because he turned up in a Bentley Coupe......... so they are picking me up on Tuesday........if I am going to lose.......I might as well travel in comfort :)))))))))

Ah welcome back /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif  shame about the poor turnout but the new rules sound like they worked/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif

Good fun :))))))Glen got luck but Elvis was awesome :)))))Got a quote for you from Elvis on video for next time I see you. ..

Hi ALL.If i wanted to shoot helice where can it be done?Iknow Glen is from around my area,so is there somthing near or is it about the traveling?

What sort of distence are they?And is this something fab ,because if only ten people shot the chrisrmas shoot?

A1 is about a 160 mile round trip from Wantage, well worth doing it at least once though. Not the cheapest of shooting games but cracking laugh, I try to do 1 a year for the oxon county champs. wouldnt want to do it regular couldnt bloody afford it /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-cry.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Fuzrat said:

A1 is about a 160 mile round trip from Wantage, well worth doing it at least once though. Not the cheapest of shooting games but cracking laugh, I try to do 1 a year for the oxon county champs. wouldnt want to do it regular couldnt bloody afford it /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-cry.gif
The Xmas shoot was badly atteneded to be fair but you really want to try one of the selections it sounds scary but it isn't and Nicola will always look after you! Considering we were shooting the new proposed system and Nicola was talking everyone through it and when to move etc her shooting for the day was top notch! I really couldn't worry about making sure everyone was doing what they should be and try to shoot myself!!! Respect!............saying that still 1-0 in the series! Must have been the seat massage on the way to get me in the mood! .!! /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif Thanks Chefeur!/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif

Latest posts

Back