Slump

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Irishgunner

Shooting terrible lately still love shooting but I can't seem to give 100%. My concentration gone to hell my focus non-existent any tips on how to sharpen the mind ?

Ae you sure it's lack of focus? More often I see people trying too hard (so over focussing). Missing that last pair is usually down to slowing up and trying too deliberately..

Have a break and come back when you really feel you want to. The better weather will help!

I've had a long, enforced break, and now I just can't get enough. Dead keen and motivated again. Sometimes it does you good.  :biggrin:

Yeah it's lack of focus I just don't feel like I'm sharp I'd say a break might help, but club I shoot with is small I'd be letting others down if I tuck a break, I used to shoot better when I was a little nervous in a competition more used to competitions now nerves gone now, maybe that's why I feel I'm not sharp ?

For me, I need to shoot competition, or I just don't care. Where you shoot, are you guys scoring and trying to compete? Stick £5 in each as a prize. That may give you a reason to do it!

Practice don't seem to be a problem as club is small (only a few members) we mix it up a lot, it's the easy birds on a competition that i seem to be to lazy to give them the respect they deserve, maybe I'm just worn out on Sundays when I shoot comps it feels like I'm just going thru the motions

Back