Shooting Today

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice work everyone that got out yesterday - and well done Kath, got to be in it to win it indeed!

I went to the Isle of Wight Gun Club for the DTL County Championship (100 reg). I was amazed anyone turned up at all but there was 2 full squads! I shot my best score since returning to shooting 95/275 and ended up being High Gun!

Apparently it's the first time a 'Lady' has won the county championship!

Glad I made the effort!

:D
Great news Kath. Good for you. A brilliant start to the season.

Just had a look at the score,s from wylye and upavon last sunday, 44 people shot wylye and 27 shot upavon, don,t suppose that came anywhere near covering their costs.

See wylye was won on 92 by a B class shooter ,mind looking at his scores loks like he's destined for AA .

Just had a look at the score,s from wylye and upavon last sunday, 44 people shot wylye and 27 shot upavon, don,t suppose that came anywhere near covering their costs.

See wylye was won on 92 by a B class shooter ,mind looking at his scores loks like he's destined for AA .
Looks like someone else is heading there :wink:

I think we have to take a philosophical view of days like this. You win some, you lose some. Costs were substantially more than 44 entries at £32 but you have to swallow hard and get on with it. Oh, and did I mention? We paid out £150 high gun and another £350 in the classes. Might as well lose all the money on one day!

Back