SHOOTCLAY CUP 2014 - Announcement

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still not working for me...

Saturday at 12 or 3 at the moment,   ...   depends on who's about at that time .... ;)

Mart

Santa are you clicking the enter tab along the top of the web page and not the 'entries open soon' button in the middle.

It worked fine for me.

Will fix that when i get back from this bbq
Sent from my Windows Phone 8 using Board Express/Tapatalk

Sian, Tony and Amber Hoskins booking for Saturday 3pm - cheque in post tomorrow Matt :)

Great Matt, seems to work.  :goodjob:

Vika and I booked on Saturday 3pm.  :thumbsu:

Transfer gone from our bank  :twitch:

Already looking forward to it.

Great to see many bookings this afternoon... Exciting times. Thanks all! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Having real trouble booking this, can somebody please give me the address to post my entry to

Need to get this sorted quickly as working away from home with no access to computer all week,

Thanks in advance, Ashley

Having real trouble booking this, can somebody please give me the address to post my entry to

Need to get this sorted quickly as working away from home with no access to computer all week,

Thanks in advance, Ashley
P.M sent Ashley.

Last edited by a moderator:
Booked in 3pm cheque in post as not as clever as Gnasher with bank thingy!!   :spiteful:

Think ive made a booking?  (sat 3pm)

Went for the bank transfer,  but all i got was  some bank details?

I'm guessing this is something  to do with online banking ??   (something i dont do) 

do i take the data to the bank, and they do the rest?

Mart

Thanks Martin , cheque is now on its way. Shooting Saturday with no1 top dog and calamity, really looking forward to it as it would be great to meet more from the forum

Latest posts

Back