SHOOTCLAY CUP 2014 - Announcement

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is not a registered shoot - and there is no birds only option.

All in for big prizes!

Quick Question,  highlighted from a thread on the main board,

Will there be a bird only option? or is this a reg only shoot?

Mart
Birds only and registered are separate matters entirely. You can shoot a registered shoot, birds only. Your score still gets recorded but you are ineligible for prize money (THAT is what BO means).

The shootclay shoot is NOT registered with CPSA. And it appears that there is no Birds Only option.

Just to clarify,  

so i dont need to have  any membership, or be affiliated to any organisation to enter the comp?

Just pay & shoot ? :)

Mart

Just to clarify,  

so i dont need to have  any membership, or be affiliated to any organisation to enter the comp?

Just pay & shoot ? :)

Mart
Yes.

And that is also true for all registered shoots (apart from the majors). Except that at registered shoots your name won't appear in the results; you are effectively just buying a practice card for the event.

Putting the final touches to card payments - postal and bank transfer will be online later today. 

Matt

I hope you have plenty of bandwidth Matt. Looks like everyone is waiting. :biggrin:
Matt could never be accused of lacking bandwidth by all accounts????    :fie:  

Hoping I get the chance to meet him tomorrow.   :biggrin:

OK,  being a bit  thick here,  looking at the site, and the prize pool, its prizes based on classes.

How do you know what class i am, and how do i know what class i am?

confuddled

:santa:

OK,  being a bit  thick here,  looking at the site, and the prize pool, its prizes based on classes.

How do you know what class i am, and how do i know what class i am?

confuddled

:santa:
Open (independant) shoots usually use shooters CPSA classification. If you don't have one, then there is usually a system of taking your score from a selection of "secret" stands and determining a classification for you on the day, for this event.

Hi Matt, can you give me details of how to book on for this, after talking to no1 topdog at the classic yesterday he tells me he's already booked on for the Saturday at 12 noon, if poss I would like to shoot that day and time.

Many thanks, Ashley

CleverSC3 is correct - will assess a class on the day for those who don't have one.

Entries are now open at www.shootclaycup.com/enter for those that can pay by BACS/Bank Transfer or by Cheque.... 

Still sorting out the card payment system, which is a bit more complicated... but it's open and online for everyone else. 

Latest posts

Back