Shared guns on SGC

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cockney21

My son who is 15 has just got his SGC. A few people have mentioned that as we have shared storage that we have all guns listed on both SGC. The question is what to put on my sons certificate in column "B", it says options are sold, let on hire, given or lent. His own guns I will list as given, but what should I put for my guns? Once all done I'll let the Met know via email...

"Shared" will do just fine. You can do this for all guns on each certificate (put the your certificate number on his certificate in the column ie "shared with cert no. Xxxxxx" and vise versa) or if you want to put given by his and shared by the rest. It matters not if you put them all as shared on each. It can be the easiest way in the long run.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shared is fine.  That is what I have on mine for all my Dad's and Brother's guns.  I'm pretty certain one of the options on my cert (I haven't got it handy) said "shared possession" along with the " sold, lent..."

Back