Second child dilemma

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luked

ok, so I have sorted my 13 year old daughter out with a shiny silver pigeon 28" 12 bore with adjustable stock. With much helpful advice from the members of this forum. (Thanks all)

however my my new issue moves to my son, 17 years old and nearly 6 feet tall, strong but slim build. He has shot my 30" K80 with no issues, so was thinking just an SP1 with adjustable stock like his sister, but with 30" barrels. However, I walked in to the gun store today and there is a second hand (good condition) 682 gold e  30" with multichoke, case and adjustable stock, that is about $500AUD cheaper than the silver pigeon. So what do you guys reckon? I reckon the 682 will be a better gun, and will hold its value, but interested in your opinions.

682 comes with a warranty by the way.

The 682e is the better buy and will do everything for him now and quite possibly in the future. 

What he said.  

Although if he's a big lad you may want to look at Miroku and Browning as an option.  Couple of the bigger blokes at my local shoot get on better with them - presumably they've got a bigger drop on the comb.

Latest posts

Back