Safe disposal of cartridges

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrisPackham

What does everyone do with unwanted cartridges? I have quite a few that I don't want, all sorts of bits and pieces, how do you dispose of them?  I don't really want to chuck them in landfill, or risk them falling into ISIS hands from which they will doubtless build weapons of mass destruction.. ( must stop 'reading' the DM). 

What does everyone do with unwanted cartridges? I have quite a few that I don't want, all sorts of bits and pieces, how do you dispose of them?  I don't really want to chuck them in landfill, or risk them falling into ISIS hands from which they will doubtless build weapons of mass destruction.. ( must stop 'reading' the DM). 
As Brett said ,or just try shooting for fun!  does it really matter what cartridges you use on a Saturday afternoon with your mates 

this clay shooting malarkey  needs to be fun and enjoyable not always super competitive .

Good idea Brett, wil leave them at shooting school for the kids days

i don't want to use them, they are dirty and thumpy, hence why they are spare..

Not being fussy, but life's too short to spend cleaning guns for any longer than absolutely necessary!  Plus I only have limited storeage space..

Good idea Brett, wil leave them at shooting school for the kids days

i don't want to use them, they are dirty and thumpy, hence why they are spare..

Not being fussy, but life's too short to spend cleaning guns for any longer than absolutely necessary!  Plus I only have limited storeage space..
Sorry I am inquisitive what are they?  To be honest I don't think thumpy will be good for the kids.  They normally use 21g for them on those days I think.

Good point Sian, I will leave it to the discretion of the shooting  school, they are a mixture but predominantly eley cartridges of various make up.

just had a thought give em to 40up he is an avid collector.

just had a thought give em to 40up he is an avid collector.
Fred......a collector......thats an understatement Ian! His shed must have more shells than the army have ! Pmsl.

Latest posts

Back