Range Rover Velar

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so long as you can fit a few bails of shavings in the back, I know what the mrs' next car is going to be!

Price From

£44,830.............not bad but guess that could easily double!

Nice looking car - I just did a virtual build on the LR website, trying to be a bit on the conservative side. Result was 59k!

One day perhaps!

It's the car a kid would draw, :huh: brilliant, steering wheel upfront where it can be seen  :lol: , these celebs are more stupid than I thought. 

Love RR but will never ever buy one even with lottery money until they fix their dire reliability record. 

The best rangerover in my opinion - i dont think you will be able to get one for under 60k once you put a few extras on it. I love the bronze colour though. bit to flashy for me ill stick to my sports cars for now.

there is Imo only one 4x4 worth buying and that's a land rover especially a tricked up one by bespoke of Harrogate.

I have driven range rover vogue and it was a pig imho

there is Imo only one 4x4 worth buying and that's a land rover especially a tricked up one by bespoke of Harrogate.

I have driven range rover vogue and it was a pig imho
the new discovery is a flop. i think the Discovery 4 is gorgeous but the new discovery needs scrapping - i love the defender 90s but they are way to expensive even a decent 1990s model is over 10k

I prefer Audi range
I do like the Q7 Sian they could do with a face lift though and a bigger boot

When you have owned an RR product and discovered that being on 1st name terms with your local dealer service department is part of the ownership experience you make a mental note not to fall for the flashy marketing again...I'm with Sian, stick to Audi....

Since i have bought a Touareg V10 it is defo the best!

Unbelievably quick for 2.5ton 4x4 and the midrange is something else.

The air suspension makes it like driving an armchair on the motorway but handles through the bends.

And is the same as the Q7/Porsche Cayenne underneath.

Makes me feel like i am cheating on my BMW that will probably now get sold  :D

Latest posts

Back