Please sign this petition - Sgt Danny Nightingale

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lock Stock & Barrel

Hi Folks,

I can't claim to be much of an activist, but this really sticks in my craw.

For those who perhaps aren't aware of this case, please read this LINK

Once you've read it, please then go to the petition page here and add your name if you feel you want to:

Petition Page

Thanks in advance.

No comment,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,as an ex prison officer I have heard and witnessed many things similar, all with a sob story

By his very own admission he admitted guilt before any memory loss,,,,,,,,,,!

He accepted a gift, and one that is illegal for him to own, so two counts of gross misconduct that he would be charged on whilst a civil servant.

Whether or not the petition is worth signing i'm not sure ShootClay is the place to discuss it. This is supposed to be a website for the discussion of shooting sports.

Leave the internet petitions to the social networks.

Have moved to the off-topic forum... I'm OK for off-topic discussions.

Having read the transcript of the court martial (hopefully link attached if I've done this right) and bearing in mind that the minimum sentence for possession of the Glock alone was 5 years, never mind the hundreds of assorted rounds, the facts (not the media frenzy) would seem to suggest he's had a right result. The Judge Advocate even indicated that he shouldn't be reduced in rank or dismissed. Can't see that he's been hard done by...

http://www.judiciary.gov.uk/Resources/JCO/Documents/Judgments/nightingale-proceedings-0607112012.pdf

The over 300 rounds of varying ammo was also a difficult one to explain away.

Back