pigeon shooting for sale

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pigeon shooting for sale all year round in leicestershire/warwickshire.

30.000 acres of land to shoot on with all different crops at different tomes of the year.

1.diy shooter own kit £30

2.experienced shooter no kit £40

3. novice gun fully guided £60

also sell all pigeon gear and carts.

for more info pm me cheers matt

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested, though only just starting out. If you run all year then maybe I can practice a bit then come over as a novice some time after summer?

I'm interested, though only just starting out. If you run all year then maybe I can practice a bit then come over as a novice some time after summer?
yeah i do it all year round 7 days a week heres a pic from 2 weeks ago over rape 106 pigeon and 10 crows

20130210_130732_zps12514745.jpg

Born with a gun in my hand, grandad was a keeper,uncle a keeper, my father a keeper shot thousands of pigeon over this period of time and only ever found gamedealers to take pigeons and send abroad, but fair play on you plucking 100s of pigeons a week after shooting them too......they dont flock like they used too a few years ago as too much food in every field now.....:)

I've sold/bartered pigeon with butchers. Game dealers are OK till you find there isn't one within 100 miles of you.

With ya on that one Mark mate ;)

I got the young lad on the farm to top some maze cover this afternoon ready for a bit of action Saturday :)

With ya on that one Mark mate ;)
I got the young lad on the farm to top some maze cover this afternoon ready for a bit of action Saturday :)
Hope you get a good bag mate...im watching some rape at mo.. if cold weather stays with me I could be in luck a nice 6am hide build on sat morning is looming I think. ?;)

Got birds everywhere on drillings. Spare dates and just sorted out a lovely little b and b who are shooters themselfs

Www.pigeonshootingleicestershire.co.uk

Latest posts

Back