PB

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Iggy

Just wanted to share my excitement with like minds.....having set my goal of hitting 80 at a registered this year I finally managed it today with an 84 at Kingsley.

I know its only a step, but I just wanted to thank both Ed for his guidance and getting me on the right tracks and Nicky T for his constant encouragement and support.

Just 12 months ago it felt like I was going backwards and was ready to throw in the towel, but so glad I stuck with it.

Iggy.

Just wanted to share my excitement with like minds.....having set my goal of hitting 80 at a registered this year I finally managed it today with an 84 at Kingsley.

I know its only a step, but I just wanted to thank both Ed for his guidance and getting me on the right tracks and Nicky T for his constant encouragement and support.

Just 12 months ago it felt like I was going backwards and was ready to throw in the towel, but so glad I stuck with it.

Iggy.
Well done bud.....work on steady dont think about scores and you will soon be doing it everyweek...good luck. Well shot

Last edited by a moderator:
Well shot fella...

Sent from my Windows Phone 8 using Board Express/Tapatalk

Iggy.
This just goes to show how worthwhile it is to get some coaching from someone who knows their stuff, you see so many people plugging away week in and week out and either not making any improvement or indeed going backwards... good professional coaching works at all levels and need not break the bank.

Why keep paying for targets and then waste cartridges missing most of them?

Well shot Ian that's a fantastic result - top man!

I've got a new goal for you: 150 ESP Gamebore Gold Cup at Westfield on September 29th? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Iggy.
Top man!! Well pleased for you, glad you did t pack it in now mate??

Ed

Thanks very much guys for all your generous comments...I just need to keep my head down now and hope its not a blip!

Westfield on 29.09 does sound rather good, will need to take a look at the diary.

Thanks very much guys for all your generous comments...I just need to keep my head down now and hope its not a blip! Westfield on 29.09 does sound rather good, will need to take a look at the diary.
Iggy,

I put this down to your spectacular taste in shirts :spiteful: Good arrows matey :hunter:

Well shot Iggy, I shot that day and the wind was moving things about a bit so that's good going, keep it up, Growl

Latest posts

Back