Not today

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My outlay has TREBLED........they are called Grandsons 🙄
Oh no 😟 it is amazing seeing people change their mind about it. Took me a couple of years to persuade the Mrs to try it. Ended up just me and her at a local ground that do a lot of first time shooting so there was a good selection of easier stands. She hasn’t missed a day since 😂

Oh no 😟 it is amazing seeing people change their mind about it. Took me a couple of years to persuade the Mrs to try it. Ended up just me and her at a local ground that do a lot of first time shooting so there was a good selection of easier stands. She hasn’t missed a day since 😂
I had to re read that last line again, I thought 'day' read 'CLAY' ! I was about to ask if you did lessons ! 😂

To be honest most people we shoot with and speak too who’s other half doesn’t come or won’t try it always say it must be nice to have someone who wants to go shooting as much as we do and it is very true
We fish and play golf (try) together too. Makes for a peaceful life 🤣🤣. It is nice to meet other couples too.

We fish and play golf (try) together too. Makes for a peaceful life 🤣🤣. It is nice to meet other couples too.
Not sure about the fishing or golf 😛 but yes it does make for a peaceful life. In all honesty it’s quite rare we see any other couples who are both shooting. Boxing Day shoot is always good as there’s always loads of couples you have never seen before all dressed up with generally the fella shooting and the Mrs trying to avoid the mud and do a passable job of buttoning 😂

Latest posts

Back